A Guide To Using Cultural & Religious Assets

Intressting I have never seen one the christians I know from my country don’t have a pouch / cross like that. They just go to church / pray / and depending on wich church you go to you can bread and wine or just bread ( these are for the uhm workday’s sorry I don’t know What to call them right now but from monday until fryday)
At least this is the things I have been to. I’m not religioes myself but my grandparents are so I would always join them (not now anymore)

Haha most people who carry the Rosary around have a pouch so it doesn’t get destroyed. It’s not necessary though!

2 Likes

@HeatherM97 this thread is good use to know about Cultural & Religious Assets if u didn’t know. :wink:

1 Like

Interesting, thanks!

1 Like

Is it bad that I don’t know that much about other religious assets outside my religion?

2 Likes

No it isn’t bad, it’s always good to learn about other religious assets outside other religion.

Okay, okay. I just wanted to know because I really don’t know anything about other religions. Of course, I’ve heard of them and the stereotypes each of them have, but that is about it.

1 Like

Yeah, same here.

Bump.

2 Likes

bump guys the Rosary Necklace is not a accesory :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Bump