A kind artist is needed

Hello, I’m in need of some cover art for my story. I have no money to give, and no social media besides Pinterest, and tumblr. I can only give you credit throughout my story. If you would be willing to do art for me we, I can tell you more about details.
Here’s a picture of my character

Thank you so much!

Story info: Luna, is kidnapped by humans as a baby. She grows up in the human world of Hestia. But on her 18th birthday, when two strange men show up and take her to Orenda. She finds that she not only has the powers of a moon goddess, but that she is also the heir to the throne of Orenda. But not everyone is happy about her return, will Luna be able to take her rightful spot as Queen and save Orenda?

Pose: Her creating a magic ball with the palm animation. Or the hand raised neutral animation.
(Example pictures can be provided)

Character details: the girl in the picture, feel free to but her in a different hairstyle (long curls), or outfit (maybe warrior princess) if you so choose.

Background:

Story style: Limelight

Drawn or edited, as long as it looks nice

DISCLAIMER!!!
Please don’t hate if I chose not to use your art in my story. That doesn’t mean it’s bad, it just may not fit my story. Im trying not be picky since I’m only offering credit please don’t hate me :persevere:

is it drawn or edited?

Whatever works for you, I just want it to look nice :slight_smile:

also, here’s this. not my topic but very useful.

3 Likes

i’m not a cover artist so i wont be able to do it, unfortunately

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll edit my post

1 Like

I can do it, I think that edited would look better I think.

Cool, I’ll give you some more details. In a sec

1 Like

Ok, I have to go. But I will be back by 12(noon)

That’s fine, I appreciate your help.

1 Like

Ok. I can still help you after though.

1 Like

Thank you, talk to you at noon

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

I’m not trying to rush you, but are you in a different time zone? I never thought to ask, in my time zone it’s 1:45. Or did you mean noon tomorrow?

1 Like

Noon for me. It is 11:45 for me. We can start now.

Oh! Sorry to bother you early, like I said no idea. But, do you have any questions. And I also have a better picture of what I want, and new details in the original post

That’s my intro, but I don’t think it’s good enough to be cover art.I was hoping you could improve on that. I currently hate the empty space and think it’s plain.

I can draw this for you if you would like xx

Here are a few examples :heart:

1 Like

Your examples are absolutely beautiful! Though another artist has offered to help I may use yours as intro are for season two, or use Danielle (the other artist) work for season 2 and yours as cover art. It just depends, I have no doubt in my mind that both of you will come up with something great. Would you be okay with that?

1 Like

Hey sorry I just got home. I can help you now.