A limelight story that involves a student/teacher relationship

I know a lot of people hate those type of stories but I just like them :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

There’s a story called “I’ll call you mine” by @sollyra it’s actually awesome and I love it :blob_hearts:
It’s about a teacher and a millionaire

1 Like

I like them as well but not highschool, like when it’s a college professor and the student is not an underage kid, otherwise it’s just creepy

3 Likes

It makes me uncomfortable. It’s just weird that a teacher would find their student attractive no matter what age they are. I know that in most of these stories the MC is at least 18 but I’d still call it grooming. Lets be honest, an 18 year old and a 17 year old are basically the same, it’s just that an 18 year old is an adult by law and a 17 year old is still a minor, but emotionally and psychologically they are no different to a 17 year old. Not to mention the teacher has probably had so much more experience in relationships while an 18 year old is just barely an adult and hasn’t even experienced life outside of school.

11 Likes

I agree

The Teacher (LL version)

2 Likes

I was going to recommend this one too. I liked that story a lot.

2 Likes

Such stories would appeal to me, too, buttt not when the “age gap” is too significant.