A little animation Intro

So I’ve been working on a little animation intro for a future project and would love to hear what you think of it.

Please bare in mind that this is a working progress and a lot still needs to be done.

I always wondered if you lot would read a story if it had an intro like this…

I personally feel that it’s a little long but would love to hear your ideas

3 Likes

yeah it is a bit long. like who are all the charaters they cant all be importent

4 Likes

I like it! But then it is a tad long

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought too, think the main four should just be showcased

3 Likes

Thanks

Yeah I thought it was long too.

3 Likes

I like it! But I think it’s better if you let us know who the character is throughout the story, so we can figure it out ourselves :cupid:

1 Like

That’s why there’s a short story spin off, to dive into their past :joy:

1 Like

Can you have them doing animations while being introduced? The idle thing is kind of annoying.

1 Like

Yeah I will do later on, I just wanted to get the main coding in first as that takes ages. It’s still a working progress

1 Like

I feel like the intro is too long and introducing every character is kind of unnecessary imo. Better to let the reader meet the characters throughout the story :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a sequel you already met the characters :+1:t2:

So yeah, just wondering if you have ideas on improvement, I mean if course make it shorter and have the guys animating something rather then being idle but I do wanna make a some sort of Intro to it but at the same time not put people off…

Honestly, I would suggest starting off with the story and when an important character enters (like one of those characters) you can have their name pop up? Something like that. I just don’t like the idea of an intro this long. If it’s a sequel then maybe you don’t need to introduce them at all?

2 Likes

True, what I was just thinking maybe a few looping scenes, the important characters then the title…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.