A little confession!

Some people are just way too awesome to ever let go. I have one person in my life who I would never want to.

@BadassSaasha you are the best person I have ever met. You are so crazy that I wonder what is going on in that head of yours and then I realise I am better off not knowing. God knows what’s going on in there… :joy:

You’re so funny. I honestly have a hard time controlling my laughter when I am talking to you. My cheeks hurt and my stomach hurts but I can’t not laugh for the life of me. :kissing_heart:

You are also this bold and blunt girl which is one thing I like the most about you. I have never met a person who is more dirty minded than you are. :joy::joy::joy:

You are the best person I know and I wish you all the best in your life in whatever you do.

Happy birthday sushi!

That and one more thing:

Will you @BadassSaasha marry me on forums? Please don’t say no. People are seeing this. :joy:

10 Likes

Wait okay this is way too sweet. Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes Conner. You are the bestest boyfriend a girl could ever ask for! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

I don’t even have words to reply to this!

And as for the proposal thing I want to say yes but I kinda need to ask my dad and brother first.

@Forever1201 @NemesisDarkFox I need ya both to approve that guy so I can officially say yes to him!

8 Likes

Hmmm… :thinking::thinking::expressionless::expressionless:

3 Likes

Pretty please?

3 Likes

@BadassSaasha…does he make u happy?

3 Likes

Very much dad.

2 Likes

Awwwwwww :upside_down_face: baddyyyyyy and the person who is corn :yum:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well thank you for the title. :joy:

1 Like

S u r e until I bake you and eat u :yum:

1 Like

0h dont eat me. :sweat_smile: I can get you food.

2 Likes

…alright fine…u have my approval…:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

Haha totally :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yay! Thank you. :grin: You’re the best dad ever.

@phlegmatic Where are you?

3 Likes

@BadassSaasha so is it a yes now?

2 Likes

But I have one thing to say

2 Likes

Kind of? My brother is still typing.

1 Like

What is it?

1 Like

Well, I do not think that a half-brother has any right to interfere in this, so if you feel ok with him, give it a try. :sunglasses:
Oh, and Happy Birthday, sis! :tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

If u ever hurt my daughter…I promise u I will make u regret it…u better treat my daughter right!

3 Likes