A little question for artists 🥺

Hi there!
I just want to know which app can you use to make your own overlays on your phone. Expect Gimp :clown_face:

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

8 Likes

i make mine with ibis paint x

also this is in the wrong category, you might have to change that :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

When I want to make a drawn overlay I use Procreate, but if I want a cutout I use PicsArt.

2 Likes

I could never get into Gimp… It just seemed too hard for me and too complicated. Plus, I do not use my phone. But when I am trying to make overlays and things , I use multiple sites. (I think you might be able to use these sites on your phone as well) :

2 Likes

ibis paint or procreate

3 Likes

I draw overlays on Procreate but you could use IbisPaint X for edited and drawn ones too :sparkles:

2 Likes

@Stellamacchia @Shahtuta @PropertyofNae

I never knew anything about Procreate. But now that you guys have shared this awesome information, I am going to get Procreate pocket ( cause I only have an iPhone, not an iPad ). But before I get it, does anyone have Procreate Pocket? Is it as good as Procreate?

3 Likes

I have Procreate Pocket though since I’ve never had Procreate I don’t know how different it is.

1 Like

Okay… I’m going to get Procreate Pocket. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Procreate pockets doesn’t have everything that procreate has such as the blending brush but is still pretty good

3 Likes

Nvm, I just checked it again is basically the same thing but for iphone lmao :woozy_face:

1 Like

Okay… I think it sounds like a great tool to have though. It will be the first I purchase to create overlays by hand from scratch.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That’s okay. I have still just discovered by you guys sharing that there is a great app to use on the phone.

2 Likes

I use procreate

2 Likes

Ibspaint x or medibang :blush:

1 Like

I make mine with sketchbook and procreate

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.