A little rant 😒

So I met my best friend on here a while back. We were in a art group together both members. Then we wanted to leave the group so we started our own with two other friends. The group is no longer active. We talk everyday either text, Snapchat, or insta. She loved the forums and we used to be on it together all the time that’s how we talked at first. Her account supposedly got banned for talking to a banned user at one time. The banned user kept making fake accounts and she would always get in contact with either her or me. She sent screenshots to the mods and they banned her for interacting with her. This annoys me so much since episode was her life at one time. I talked to the mods of how she can get her account back. They said to sumbit a ticket. She has done that and they allowed her back on. But they didn’t unsuspend the old account. So she had to make a new one. they then banned her because she was a banned user at once. :unamused: Like she got permission. :unamused::unamused: I really hope one day she can get back on the forums. She has changed a lot since leaving.

(Random thing: I got her a present for xmas, it’s a picture framed with both our states and more lol)

Sorry for the rant

I really hope I don’t get banned, suspended, or for this thread to be closed not flagged.

8 Likes

Oof I know it’s really irritating. She was pretty cool and awesome :pensive::heart: I hope they’ll let her come back

3 Likes

Me too :disappointed:

1 Like

Didn’t know you can get banned just by talking to a banned user. Christ :I

This whole story got me like:

You created this topic in the incorrect sub forum and the forum team does not discuss other user’s accounts as that is a breach of privacy. If your friend would like to discuss this further she can submit a ticket with her concerns. Thanks.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: