A little vent from me :(

hi. first off you don’t need to read this if you don’t i just want to get this out of my head and i feel like this is a good place to do it.
so I feel like my life right now is completely turning into shit and it is breaking me. i have severe anxiety when it comes to family situations so like it doesn’t really help. what happened was one of my cats got into my sisters room while I was doing my laundry (my sisters room is in the laundry room) and accidentally knocked down here tv(this was on Thursday).
i tried my best and fastest to catch the tv, but apparently i wasn’t (i also didn’t know it broke until today). she got super mad and sad and just feel awful. like I’ve been crying for a few good hours about I believe. I obviously told her I was sorry and I want to pay her to get her a new tv but I’m a broke teenager and all I have is like $10 from my birthday. my mom keeps telling me that she isn’t mad at me and I was okay, but like that isn’t how it works with me. Once something happens that I feel responsible for, it doesn’t leave my mind. I just feel really guilty and wanted to vent while I cry.
if you read all of this, I’m sorry you really didn’t need to.

9 Likes

Things like this, can happen sometimes and know that isn’t your fault, it was an accident. Don’t blame everything on yourself, and u tried your best to catch the tv, and I know that you would do anything for your siblings. A tv really cost a lot, and just know that the tv situation isn’t important, it’s just a tv. It’s hard to let go of a situation that u really trying hard to forget about it doesn’t leave your mind, believe me, I know, and I can’t get this little past stuff out of my head. But, anyway, um, try maybe read a book, or listen to music, or maybe go for a walk around the house. And maybe think about getting your sibling a tv on her birthday, or whenever. Im so not good with stuff like this but its worth a try. Or talk to your sibling, get some bonding time with her, your not the reason the tv fell and broke, so try to get some comfort.

1 Like

It’s okay accidents happen all the time., life isn’t perfect, these things happens, we make accidents our entire lives and yes someone will get mad at us because it happened and they liked the object and wanted you to be careful and yes we should try to be n\more careful but it isn’t your fault and your cat did it not you and if you couldn’t catch it, its’s not your fault, you can’t blame yourself for not meeting the speed levels. That’s our bodies, some of us don’t have that bodily speed forced like superman and the flash.

1 Like

Lana had already a good and supportive respond, but the more, the merrier right? :blush:

I understand that your sister is a little mad, but it was just an accident and it happened already now! Like Lana said, it is just a TV. There are more extreme things happening in the world. You don’t have to feel guilty for a long time, you tried the best you could to “save” the TV :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Don’t blame and knock yourself up over something you had no control over. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I know that life can become difficult girlie, but just keep your head up! Accidents happen, it’s not something to fret over! It can feel great to vent, and I for one am so proud of you for having the courage to express your feelings!! If you ever need someone to talk to privatly, text me n insta @aurore.episode, or if you need my snapchat or phone#, dm me on here! Just keep pushing through, because there is always something to look forward to!!! :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :crown:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.