A Mafia Story Isn't a Mafia Story Without

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the LI having a favorite place he comes to think or relax lmao

11 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the LI being all ruthless, because of a traumatic past:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without this animation:

22 Likes

Lol, this animation is so creepy that I don’t even know why authors use it to begin with. They’re eyes make the animation look so unrealistic, and you can’t fix it no matter what type you use.

6 Likes

“aRe YoU lOsT bAbYgIrL😏”

16 Likes

I’m getting 365 Days vibes from this quote. :joy: Awful movie, btw

6 Likes

Bruh that’s sending me :rofl:

4 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without Unsubtle emotional abuse and a sociopathic personality disorder for the LI named Riccardo.

13 Likes

“the LI named Ricardo” :joy:

9 Likes

It’s true, though. :rofl:

5 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without

16 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without whitewashing

9 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without all maffia-members wearing the same clothes and tattoos.

10 Likes

Some tattooed guy who smokes.
De-emphasising stealing.
Portraying their victims as villains.
Portraying the main mafia gang as heroes but the rival one as ‘evil.’
The mafia guy’s habit of killing people indiscriminately and dealing drugs and stealing never questioned as immoral because it’s ‘cool.’
Those evil police and FBI agents who are trying to stop organised crime. How dare they!
Mafia fanboys who defend these stories about people who murder as a business, but jump on any story where any sexual activity is remotely implied.

13 Likes

Which is certainly not true in real life

4 Likes

a mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the :sparkles:romanticized toxic relationships :sparkles:

10 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without another girl who is crazy in love with the LI and hates the MC maybe even tries to kill them.

12 Likes

how could i forget😭literally every story ever

5 Likes

Haha, I’ve read quite a few like this. :grimacing::joy:

5 Likes

A mafia story isn’t a mafia story without the manwhore backround characters

9 Likes