A male point of view

There’s always stories that are in the females point of view. And the author might have some scenes where the male says a brief thing about how he feels.

But how would people feel about a story with the guy having a point of view?

11 Likes

I personally would love to see more stories from male’s point of view and am planning to make a episode story with a male as the Mc (planning, haven’t started :joy:).

3 Likes

I’m actually writing stories currently that will have male MC’s/protagonists. One is based from 9th to 12th grade, a second is 1920s Chicago mafia, and the third is realistic werewolves.

Now that I think about it, Episode.Official made a few stories with male MC’s.

I believe those stories were…
Secret Diamond Club, The Peacock Heist, and Rock n’ Roll Revolution.
I think there were more, but the classic stories are hidden and very hard to find currently.

2 Likes

Oooooo, would you mind if you pm me when you publish?? I love to read them! :grin: and another thing about males Mc is that I hope it’s not always in romance stories, because tbh I have never heard of a male Mc in a fantasy story that isn’t involved with complete romance (if there is, someone tell me. Please.)

1 Like

I love reading male POV stories! I know quite a few that are on the app, but you do have to dig deep to find them sometimes. I think you should go for it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Lol I don’t favor romance myself.
The first story about high school, which is called Half-and-Half, should probably be out around March or early April.
The mafia story and werewolf story are still in the pre-design phase, so their releases are unknown for now.

3 Likes

I mean I personally like a little romance but when it’s all about “love” then ehhhhh. (Also good luck with your stories :purple_heart:) have you read any other male mcs stories? I’d like to see the stories that do have male mcs :grin:

1 Like

From Zero to Hero, The Pregnancy Curse, The Blank Page, Forbidden Fruit, Fantastical: Folks, The Jungle, Curmudgeon, Small Towns, Mr. Or Mrs. Right, Villain Rehab, Confessions of a 40-year old Bad Boy, and Germaphobe are all male MC stories I know of. They’re all in my list.

*You can choose to make them men or women.
**Episode had another Male MC story: Stranded at Sea. Well, until he dies. Then you play as a female for the rest of the story.

4 Likes

My story and @DeLilo story for the adventurous contest will have full preference for gender and love interests. So watch out for that.

3 Likes

my stories are only in male point of view

2 Likes

People often say it’s refreshing, and I agree. However, you gotta be careful not to sound too feminine or too stereotypical (guys are humans too). Most people write in a female’s POV because it’s easier that way since they can relate or they are trying to captivate the target audience which are mostly females.

6 Likes

Examples of feminine male behavior?

2 Likes

I think Dr.Smile means it can be noticeable when a female writes from a male perspective, generally in books. I have yet to read an episode from the male POV, so I don’t know if it’s as obvious in episode.

4 Likes

I would love it tbh. We don’t really have a lot of stories with male Mc’s and it’d be nice to have more of them. I do like reading from a male perspective at times. :blonde_man:t3:

2 Likes

I will :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks. :heart:

2 Likes

What are some titles for your stories?

1 Like

It would be refreshing to see from a guy’s point of view since we know how the female mc would feel after from reading most stories that are about the female mc. Like most of us in the community are female, so it makes sense to why there aren’t many stories with the male POV. Every time I read one of those stories that let you pick your gender for the MC, I mostly pick male most of the time cause I feel like I already play as the female MC too many times. I have two unpublished stories that I’m currently trying to push to published and both includes the male POV.

4 Likes

Lol thank you for saving me the writing of the psychological explanation; you’re awesome :heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

There has been many topics about this already, I feel like they would be great. I’m writing a story about how a man got accused of sexual assault and how his life is messed up its a comedy

2 Likes