A Much Needed Break

This is exactly what the title is. I have decided to take a break for a while. I’m so busy with school and being on here that I need a break to be able to do things that I love to do. I’m also going to grade 10 next year which is huge because it’ll be my first year of high school. I want to figure out some of my talents and skills and also figure out who I am as a person. I don’t know how long I’ll be taking a break for, but I know it’ll be for quite a while.

To anyone who still would like to talk to me, I have discord. If you don’t already have my account pm me and I’ll make a group chat for the people who still would like to talk with me.

With lots of love…
Zoe :purple_heart:

Some Tags

@ChayChay
@fal.renet1398
@keiji
@paigebarr
@Luio
@Alyssa_Epi
@RainyDay
@BrookieK
@jiya.episode
@SakuraCheam
@Owertym

Also sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged, I just wanted to let people know.

13 Likes

Gonna miss you :heart:

1 Like

Will miss you girly

1 Like

Omg, I’ll miss you! :sob:

We haven’t talked a lot but we’ve RPed together and you’re a good person to RP with and you’re very nice! :grin: just so you know, you’re awesome and I hope you find your talents and skills. I will seriously miss you. :cold_sweat:
When you come back, i’ll be waiting to RP with you again!

2 Likes

Awwww… I am gonna miss you, buddy. Hope you find your skills and talent. And congrats! It’s a big milestone of your life and I hope your high school life is not very stressful. I loving rping with you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Same here
@fal.renet1398
@loveyourself
@Luio
@jiya.episode
And thx

4 Likes

Going to miss you :sob::heart: take care!

1 Like

You too, also if you ever want to talk I’ll still be on discord

1 Like

Okie dokie, gotta redownload it :heart:

1 Like

Lol I’m going into year ten, I think that’s the equivalent to grade ten.

U take as much time as u need I’m sure we’ll be here when u get back.

1 Like

Ill miss you! Take as much time as you need to figure all this stuff out.:heart:

1 Like

I’m going to miss you!

2 Likes

Everyone is going to miss you :sob:. Always Be Happy and Take Care :heart:

1 Like

Update I’m probably leaving the fourms after my break I’ll come back but then make sure I deal with my rp characters and stuff

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.