A New User's Guide To The Forums!

Thank you so, so much for writing this! :heart_eyes: It’s already on my favourites.

2 Likes

Bump. :grin:

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Can you maybe help with this problem? I tried uploading an image for a reply and it says I can’t post pictures, do you maybe know why that is happening?

2 Likes

Hmm. It might be a new feature for new users!

1 Like

Hi @JupiterBear26 My name is JB and one of the forum Admins. Nice to meet you! Since you are a new user your account will have restrictions like the one you are encountering with uploading an image. For more info about trust levels you can check out our pinned thread about it here. Feel free to private message myself or our forum moderator @Sydney_H if you have any forum related questions. Thanks!

You got it!

2 Likes

Bump :sunny:

1 Like

This was really helpful x
Thanks <33

1 Like

Glad!

1 Like

This is such an awesome idea! This must have taken a lot of work. Great job!

1 Like

Yes it took forever!!! Thank you so much

1 Like

bump !

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

How do I make a new topic? I have no clue how to ask my own question.

1 Like

Your really new, so I don’t think your able yet. What’s your question?

1 Like

When I put the “name input” script in my story, it doesn’t preview it on my browser. I also can’t edit my story on the app because it’s saying I need to read a certain amount of chapters before getting to edit my stuff. I’ve had the episode app in the past and I have no way of getting my stuff back. I’m annoyed basically haha

1 Like

Example
[NAME] how are you doing? It will appear as Auto Bot.

Can you login in?

Nope. When I try to log into the email I signed up with online, it claims there’s no account associated with that email.

how do you make a reply a solution?

Hi @paige4 :wave: This is a great question!

There are only two sub forums that allow posts to be marked as solutions. Those two forums are Directing Help & Tips and the Art Resources forums.

:arrow_double_up::arrow_double_up: In order to mark a post as solved click on the three dots below the post and then click on the Solution button as shown above. Once you cick it the title of the thread will add a solution check mark next to it and notify the team. Hope this helps and feel free to ask @Sydney_H or myself if you have any other forum related questions :yay:

2 Likes