A New User's Guide To The Forums!

Well, bless you.

3 Likes

Thanks. Idk what I would do without you. I know you don’t realize it but I’m really upset asked you just being here has really helped me

4 Likes

Really? Wow.

3 Likes

Great job! Just a heads up that majority of this has been covered in the forum tutorial. Thanks for taking the time to make this, pretty cool :slight_smile: .

6 Likes

What a beautiful job! What a warm and comprehensive welcome to new users all around.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for wishes . Advance wishes for 2019 new year messages for boyfriend

3 Likes

Bump

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

mini bump <3

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you so, so much for writing this! :heart_eyes: It’s already on my favourites.

2 Likes

Bump. :grin:

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Can you maybe help with this problem? I tried uploading an image for a reply and it says I can’t post pictures, do you maybe know why that is happening?

2 Likes

Hmm. It might be a new feature for new users!

1 Like

Hi @JupiterBear26 My name is JB and one of the forum Admins. Nice to meet you! Since you are a new user your account will have restrictions like the one you are encountering with uploading an image. For more info about trust levels you can check out our pinned thread about it here. Feel free to private message myself or our forum moderator @Sydney_H if you have any forum related questions. Thanks!

You got it!

2 Likes

Bump :sunny:

1 Like