A Note To Editors: Thank You

I’m not trying to downgrade myself or anything but if I were to be an editor, I don’t think I will make as unique backgrounds and overlays as the true editors do. All the editors out there in this Episode community who have seen months/years of hard work go to waste suddenly. You all have shared an amazing backgrounds/ overlays with so much better and yet different look.

Honestly, I haven’t published any stories on Episode platform yet, although I do have few others backgrounds and overlays I have downloaded from having access to editors google drive to eventually use in my stories on Episode and of course, give credit to the editors but now knowing half of the editors Google Drive are either permanently closed due to the new TOS, etc.

Honestly, bless you all editors who make backgrounds/ overlays. Especially you all editors have put countless hours into helping us old or new authors make our stories so much better. Please know your hard work never went unnoticed by a lot of us who do appreciate you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Overall, I want to thank you and I do appreciate all editors hard work for allowing us new or old authors for us to use your backgrounds and overlays that you’ve shared to us!

I would tag each and every editors but that will be a lot but I can repost a story highlight that were from Miya.episode on Instagram but there will be more post of all Backgrounds/ Overlays Editors Instagram name just to give my appreciation to all the editors.

15 Likes

more editors like myself

@Problematic_Patrick
@southampton23
@AMagic
@decembermaria20
@FlowerGriefer

tag if I am missing anyone else. LETS BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER :fist::muscle: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you for your hard work as well!

2 Likes

Np. :blush::sunglasses::fist::muscle::hugs::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for including me, although I haven’t sent out any new backgrounds for a while.

1 Like

yh but look at whats going on.

Yea. It sucks. I may try to do something on the forum in order to let others use my backgrounds. It would have to be here since the drives are out of question. :tired_face:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode editors. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Appreciate! @Sydney_H

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.