A Parody? Say It Ain’t So!

I would definitely add some gang references in your story. I mean bad boy’s from gangs are soooo HOT! :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

TvTropes has a good explanation of the fourth wall

I’m actually writing something similar right now, but this still looks different enough that I won’t have to stop writing my story

2 Likes

Make sure you include an “ugly” nerdy girl who wears glasses and always has her hair pulled back into a ponytail! Talk about UNATTRACTIVE, amiright?
Later on in the story, perhaps she could get a mAkEoVeR and become a mean girl whose sole purpose in life is to steal MC’s bad boys?! Ugh! Just writing that makes me sooo angry!!! :weary: She’s too hot, and must be taken down!!! Like, who wants to share EIGHT (hopefully more :drooling_face:) bad boys/gang leaders/teachers? Yuck!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Just change it to Mr. Wieners. Lol

3 Likes

Make sure the bully is a white girl with plump lips, pink clothes, and blonde hair! Also, the gay best guy friend has bright colored lips and hair, and has OUTRAGEOUS fashion style, and drools all over the bad boys. That’s his only personality trait. Oh, and your best friend is sassy, black, and LOVES food. And any other POC have ashy lips.

11 Likes

At the beginning you should have the option to input a custom name & look, then after asking, “Are you sure this is the look you want?” You immediately change it back to the default and say, “That looks terrible. We’re just going to go with what I originally put.”

12 Likes

I’m gonna try that too! I’ve been thinking about it, and now I know I’m gonna write it. Thanks for that stroke of inspiration!

2 Likes

Oh my god! I support this idea :joy: Please, OP, make it happen.

1 Like

I’m dumb what’s cough OP

Hey! That doesn’t make you dumb! It means Original Poster :blush:

2 Likes

I’m shook by that :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Oh I thought it meant oparation

1 Like

Will this be made to a published story? Cuz I want in lmao I’d pay big money to have that happen

1 Like

That’s the plan after I finish writing at least the first 3 eps :relaxed:

Should I write it in Ink or Limelight?

Hm, I’m doing so in Limelight, but both have their terrible cliches, so I suppose that’s really up to you!

Ink is where the clichés began… But Limelight has its benefits!

Haha

This should be fun, right?

So much fun! :wink:

1 Like