A picky but fair reviewer is opened for requests!

Hi, thanks for the support.

I would love for you to read my story and give me honest feedback!

Name: The Good Girl
Author: Lily Stone
Genre: Drama/Romance
Description: Good Girl Poppy is away with her friends for the summer, but the schools gossip site follows them including drama, bad boys and secrets, will she remain good?
4 Published episodes with more to come.

LInk: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5483869789093888

Thank you

1 Like

I’ll try to check it as soon as possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I actually have 6 stories. You don’t have to read all of them, but any feedback on any of them would be great. I will list all of them on here.
I recommend tapping slowly on my stories because if you tap too fast it will mess up the movement/animation sometimes.

Here are the names and links of my stories.
No Longer An Average Teenager

Girls of Earth

It All Started With A Dream

Haunted: The Town Legend

Star Power: Everything Changes

Never An Average Teenager

1 Like

I would like a review?

Heres my story

Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Episodes :
19 ongoing
Genre:
Action/Comedy/Slight Romance
Link
:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960
Description:
Romance, betrayal and secrets. What will happen when Isobel gets involved in the black market of the art world and a sexy gang leader?
Insta: epy.gracex

1 Like

Just some news, guys :slight_smile: We, aspiring authors, are starting a war agains world’s injustice! Please, go and support the petition below!

Hi, Dani! :slight_smile: I have already read and reviewed your story (Dm “Review of Darkness” of about a month ago), and it is still in my favourites, waiting when I’ll be able to read it further.

1 Like

This is great news :slight_smile: And your story keeps gaining reads. Keep it up!

1 Like

A

Could you please review my story?

Title: Many Miles and Years Away
Author:Booklady1017
Style: ink
Chapters: currently 6, revamping
Genre: Adventure
Description: Laura, a young woman from 1810 mistakenly uses a magical ring and ends up in 2017. What is the story with the ring and what will she do?

1 Like

Certainly! But it will take some time.

I totally understand. Could you please though send me a DM when you are ready to start? I am currently updating some chapters. Thank you again! :grinning::heart:

No problem! Keep updating, I’ll contact once I’m ready to read your story :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @FieryTenderness, thank you for creating this thread! Not sure whether you’re still taking requests, but I’d really like if you could check out my story. Here are my story details:

Title: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Romance/Fantasy
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880
My Instagram: @aprilish.episode

Thank you so much, and have a wonderful day! :heart:

1 Like

Hello!
Certainly I keep taking the requests, but I apologize in advance for all the time you’d need to wait before I reply you. But I promise that earlier or later this happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for doing this. If you can still manage to read another story, please do check out mine:

Title: Spotlight: Jellyfished
Author: Himawari
Genre: Mystery (/romance)
Description: did you know? Jellyfish do not have hearts, yet they live. What if a human, a woman, would lose her heart…and live?

1 Like

I will keep it in mind and I’ll try to check it, if only you don’t mind waiting :slight_smile:

Sure! Thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

I don’t mind waiting- I understand that you might be busy. Take your time! :blush:

Thanking you in advance!

1 Like

Hey there. Take as much time as you’d like to review my story here :blush:
Title: Mad Love
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Author: Akanksha S.
Style: Ink
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Description: One day, you wake up and your mom is gone. Will you be able to find her in time and also true love along the way?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4736906335879168