A problem in my script -and i don't know what it is

Hi!

So there’s a problem in my script. When the scene is supposed to change it just cuts off and stays in the old background. Earlier it worked for me, but now the readers are letting me know there’s a problem, and it doesn’t work on the web previewer for me. Can anyone spot the issue? I’ve tried everything…

> &FAIRY OF INTELLIGENCE stands screen center AND FAIRY OF INTELLIGENCE faces left
> @transition fade in blue
> @FAIRY OF INTELLIGENCE exits left AND FAIRY OF INTELLIGENCE does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop AND FAIRY OF PASSION exits left AND FAIRY OF PASSION exits left AND FAIRY OF PASSION does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop
> @transition fade out black
 > INT. SERVANT BEDROOM - DAY with WINDBALL in zone 2
> &zoom reset
> &overlay WINDBALL to layer 11
> &overlay 5550571113283584_WINDBALL shifts to 179 151 in zone 2
> &RUNE spot 1.055 -60 260 in zone 2 AND FAIRY OF FORGIVENESS stands screen center in zone 2 AND FAIRY OF FORGIVENESS is tinker_stand_neutral_loop_rear AND FAIRY OF BRAVENESS spot 1.226 144 43 AND FAIRY OF BRAVENESS faces right AND RUNE is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop AND RUNE faces left AND RUNE moves to layer 10 AND FAIRY OF FORGIVENESS moves to layer 12
> @RUNE changes into RUNE_hide
> @transition fade in black

So, when it’s supposed to go to the next scene (with the background INT. SERVANT ROOM - DAY), it doesn’t work. The characters exit the scene, but the background doesn’t change. If i preview the story from the line of the scene change (where the background changes) it works normally. It also doesn’t have any error texts. Help?

Picture

Nevermind -looks like it was a bug and is now fixed! :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.