A question about thread hopping

Would it be thread hopping if I request an edited cover for my story from one artist and then later on (2 weeks and later) a drawn cover for the same story from another artist?

1 Like

That depends, do u have any more details?

• Did u receive the edited cover?
  • Do both creators know?
  • Are both covers for the same sized cover?
  • Did u get ghosted by the editor?
1 Like

I guess it depends. If you ordered a large and small edited cover, and then you just ordered a small or large cover drawn, then you’re still using at least one of the edited one (or visa versa depending on the situation) then I think it’d be fine. But don’t go by me, this is just what I think.

1 Like

If you are getting completely different things. Like you might want a small cover that is different from your large cover and that would be fine in my opinion but if you are requesting covers to then decide which you want to use then that is rude.

1 Like

depends, have you used the small cover, like publish story? or not recived it at all, if so then no its not thread hoping.

1 Like

@M_H_C_Episode @scarlettm @bakedpotato @line123462

thank you all for responding
I haven’t even requested anything yet, I just had to be sure if it would be thread hopping
:blob_sun:

3 Likes

If u request a small edited and a large drawn = Not Thread Hopping

If u request a small edited & a small drawn = It’s Thread Hopping

If u request a large edited & a large drawn = It’s Thread Hopping

If u request a small drawn and a large edited = Not Thread Hopping

If u request a small/large edited and u get ghosted/ignored for 2 weeks+ then request elsewhere = Not Thread Hopping AS LONG AS U Message The Person U Did Ask Letting Them Know U No Longer Need Your Request Or U Delete Your Request

If u request a small/large drawn and u get ghosted/ignored for 2 weeks+ then request elsewhere = Not Thread Hopping AS LONG AS U Message The Person U Did Ask Letting Them Know U No Longer Need Your Request Or U Delete Your Request.

6 Likes