A question to answer

hi, how do you become a episode community member?

1 Like

I think you had to use the same email on the old forums as you have on the new one…

it has nothing to do with email ^

you have to be on the forums for longer than a year

I don’t have that tag and I use the same email and have been on the forums for over a year.
I think it has something to do with how they transferred old members over? But I beta tested and signed up earlier so I’m not sure if that has something to do with it?

You can’t, i believe the episode community members are all the accounts transferred from the old forums

were u on the old forums? bc feb 8 is just 6 months ago. and if it was in 2017 it would’ve said…

Yes I was.
I’ve been a member for over 1.5 years

ohhh do you happen to know when the new forums was made ?

It was February wasn’t it? Like you said?
I can’t really remember but I remember the Spotlight winners being one of the first posts.

maybe :woman_shrugging: i really dont rememeber bc i made my acc in march but i remember the NEW forums was kinda new when I joined

It’s actually because we (I don’t have it either) used the same email. Sense their can’t be two accounts under the same email, they kind merged. Jer said that if you reset your password, it should work (getting the Episode Community Member Tag), but it didn’t work for me.

1 Like