Hey everyone! I’ve decided to do a quick poll cause I’ve decided to start writing a story on Episode. I do have a plot in mind, but I want to get the community’s opinion to see if I need to make a few tweaks to the story line. If you would just take a few minutes out of your day to answer this as honestly as you can, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you very much.
Would you read a story if it had no LI?
- Yes, but I prefer having LI’s in stories.
- Yes, I don’t really like having LI’s in stories.
- No, I only read stories with LI’s in them.
- It honestly doesn’t really matter.
Is having CC in a story a must for you?
- No, but I prefer it.
- No, I don’t really like it that much.
- Yes, I don’t read stories without it.
What is your favourite genre to read in?
Do you prefer reading narrative stories where choices don’t really matter, or do you prefer reading stories where your choices affect how characters react to you and what happens at the end?
- I like reading narrative stories were choices don’t really matter.
- I like reading stories were choices do matter.
- I’m fine with either.
Do you like stories with multiple endings?
- Yes, I really like them.
- No, I prefer only one ending.
- I don’t really care.
Do you like open endings?
- Yes, they’re amazing!
- No, I hate them.
- I don’t really mind either way.
Which style do you feel more comfortable reading in?
- Any style if fine with me.
Thank you so much if you have filled out this poll. Have a wonderful day