A R4R reading partner

Hello Guys,
Just me again:

I have nearly finished doing my next batch of R4R again
I had a parnter for life @anon75579664 and she has nearly read my whole story, And I have read all her(s)
Cough… Cough Love the Adrenaline Cough Cough I have read all her story as well (even though we made a argeement for only like 5 R4R chapters) we ended up doing all chapters
I have done a LOT of R4R with people and have been ghosted a LOT of times :frowning: so IF you want to do this with me then I would like you to read the first 2 chapters of mine, WITH SS. If this is not
provided I will not do the R4R with you.
Lets support each other :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t require a r4r but I do have a busy schedule today. Can you send me your link? I’d love to read it later and promote it on my IG :heart:

1 Like

I would like to do a read for read for more chapters :slight_smile: I would like to have some feedback too :cat_shocked:

1 Like

Thanks guys! Yea here it is

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story

Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

3 Likes

@reeree7110
This is my inst, Thanks guys!

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Well I’d love if you did the same for me too boo :smirk:

1 Like

Sure thing. Send me your link.

oopppp heyyyyyyy :heart_eyes: thanks so much

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4976209591336960

1 Like

What’s your IG babes?

1 Like

@sam.episodes

OK, thanks, I’ll send you screenshots later today :slight_smile:
Here’s mine.
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5097630993022976
Title: I made the devil cry
Dark fantasy
LL

TITLE: YOUR WOMAN
LGBTQ, ROMANCE
I’m down to do R4R!

Girl your story has dragged my interest, I’ll R4R with you… I like these sorta stories! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart:
Story Title: The Accident
Author: Eternity
Genre: Drama, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror And a small amount of Romance.
Style: Ink
Instagram: Epi_Etern

Description
California 2016, you live in this beautiful country but something doesn’t seem right, the city is in danger from some monster hidden within it… Will You find out the truth about the history or will the horror come to get you. You play as your own character and You’re friends with Daniel Cruise and his mates… when you first arrive at school Daniel, Nicholas and Hollie have special “abilities” these abilities shouldn’t be abused otherwise something evil would get released. Something happens to Daniel… further through the year… What will happen to California? Is everyone safe around Daniel? Or is there a dark secret, you have to discover… The story will have a bit of romance, it’s more action, adventure with a bit of horror. You play between two character’s POV.

Total Episodes: 20
Link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Accident (Season - 1)

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Working on Episodes 21 & 22 atm! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes! Of course I’ll add it now!

1 Like

Omg :sob::cry: your story is good girl… So emotional to my heart as well that mother ooof damn she’s chaos I don’t like her one bit :broken_heart: she makes me wanna protect Nicola

1 Like

glad your enjoying it! <3

1 Like

Your in for a bummy ride… Thats all am gunna say… x

I will read some of your a bit later and send you SS x