A Random Thread 🦙

so, this is technically a second version of my Artistic Tips Thread 💫 but instead, i’m going to try making this more “organized”, per say?
you can share some recent art here, but i know that the Share your Edits, Art & Drawings is currently still in use, and it’s an amazing place to share your art already, so there’s more to this thread. because i ain’t no copycat :))

basically, you can share your art, give tips to other artists, give directing help and tips. coding, suggestions, you name it! if you need help with errors in art, coding or anything related to that certain area, this is the place to go.

a mix of artists and amazing people lmao :')

@keiji @PropertyOfNae @appleqrl @Zelda04 @Turtle_Cat @sofia2 @The_Corgi_Queen @Jayl @Cassandra_Dean @SakuraCheam @Zepherine @Problematic_Patrick @Ghosty @Sophbee @phlegmatic @Lauren.H @Jany @MagixQueenie @Miss.Fatima_Z

i’m deeply sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged, i just tagged random people who post on Share your Edits, Art & Drawings and people who i know, but tell me if you don’t wanna be tagged so i don’t make the same mistake again!

anyways, have a nice day or night! :sleeping:

yours truly,
neptune :laughing:

13 Likes

me? amazing? I HAVE TO LAUGH :rofl::rofl:

But I’ll probably post something later cuz I’m working on something rn and it actually looks shit so I need opinions lol

2 Likes

you are amazing, though! :DD

1 Like

Neptune I love you :joy: and I’ll post soon

2 Likes

LOL%20LOL

thanks lmfao :gift_heart:

2 Likes

yay! i’m loved! :sob:

1 Like

Awwwe I didn’t know you still loved me :relieved:

1 Like

Just finished this :neutral_face:

7 Likes

OOOOOOOO TALENTED!! i stink at limelight

only thing i’d recommend is to fix the eyes. one’s bigger than the other and doesn’t have enough eye liner or whatever :rofl::skull:

2 Likes

Yeah, I kinda saw that too. :rofl::rofl: I couldn’t get it to look good though so I just left it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

when i can’t get an eye right or im too lazy to do another eye i just turn it into a winky face lmao:

don’t steal trace or repost.

4 Likes

omg smart :rofl::rofl::smirk:

2 Likes

oof, thank you :laughing:

in my opinion, different types of male eyes are easy to do. but all types of female eyes are a bit tricky. i like making the eyes for females a little more slender because if you use eyes that are more upturned and bold, they’ll look too big compared to the head.

2 Likes

Unfinished as heck

Pose I made and they’re fun as frick to make

4 Likes

looks gRRrrAaTeee :grin:

3 Likes

i like them :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

the pose is really good. i love how you added the hands too. literally every episode hugging pose looks like it’s actually trying to strangle someone. :laughing: but yours looks really realistic compared to those. :scream:

2 Likes

Ty. I cut out the face and hands and used tear overlays :joy:

2 Likes

I’m gonna be drawing a cover for my totally real and totally upcoming story then post it to my ig

Stay tunned and I’ll post it here too

Also @Problematic_Patrick Love the art. I see you followed me on Ig so heyo :wave:

2 Likes

sees that this thread is for only skilled artists
leaves

1 Like

Mood

1 Like