A Read for a Read!

Heyyy everyone!!! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’m doing a read for a read, so if anyone’s interested my instagram is: @episodeval22
Thanks!!

1 Like

Dmed you on IG @epi.enchantress

1 Like

Hey everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was wondering if any of you would like to do a R4R with me??
The only rule that I have is that I need you to send me a screenshot when you’re done reading my story and I’ll send you the same when I’m done with yours!! And also please let me know how many chapters you want me to read!!
Feedback is totally accepted!!

This is my story: Badwell Academy :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for creating this thread, I would love to do r4r eith screen shots.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.

Author: S_Unique

Title: The Mob Queen

Genre: Romance

Style: Limelight

Description: As leader of the Triade, Christy knows all about hard choices. But can she make the hardest one of all and enter an arranged marriage to save her empire? CC/LL/Choices

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5389184804257792

1 Like

Send me ss after you read my story.
Title: Feel My Pulse
Author: Abby
Genre: Romance/mystery/fantasy
Instagram: @abby_stories
CC/LL

1 Like

Hey, I want to do r4r (7chapters)

Story: Die in your Arms
Style: LL
Genre: Drama
Description: A story about a girl who loves “LOVE” but constantly ends up with guys who don’t deserve her. What happens when she finally met that “ONE” guy special guy?

1 Like

Hi!! I would love to do a read for read! :heartbeat:

Title: Three Empty Words
Author: Sophia and Eleonor | insta: @sopheonor
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5372617593847808
Description: After 7 years of trying to find closure, a person involved with the accident comes back in your life. Were the things she said that day actually true? Is there more to the story?
Cover:

1 Like

Heyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will be checking it out, I´ll send you ss when I´m done :innocent:

Heyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sure, I´ll be checking it out today. Please send me a ss when you´re done with mine as well

Heyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sure, I´ll be checking it out today and I´l l send you a ss when I´m done, please do the same for me!!

1 Like

Heyy :innocent: I´ll be checking yours uot today, please send me a ss when you´re done with my story, I´ll do the same with yours!! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Heyyy I would love to do R4R. I’ll read all your chapters :wink: I have five chapters.

You can chose the sexuality you are interested in: girls, boys or both.

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: fantasy
Story Description: On your 18 birthday everything changes. You end up in the dark fantasy world of Daemonium, where everything you ever believed in turns out to be wrong.
The cover I have now:

The cover I’ll have in some days (my cover isn’t approved yet):

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 5
Style: limelight

1 Like

Hey!! Sure, I´ll check it out as soon as I can :two_hearts: Please send me a ss when you´re done with my story, I´ll do the same with yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Title: Magicka: Ethereal
Genre: Fantasy
Description: walking back to college from work you find an unconscious man, while waiting for an ambulance a magic creature hides in your backpack, but other people are looking for that creature too. people who are not human but something more magical. but are you trusting the right people.

link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4693661906698240

1 Like

Heyy :two_hearts: I´ll read your story as soon as I can, please send me a ss when you´re done with mine,
I´ll do the same with yours

1 Like

Can you do 5x5?

Here’s my story infoo :partying_face:
I hope you like it :blob_hearts:
Story Blank Canvas
Author IG @nicollee.writes
Genre Fantasy
Summary Stella has always felt a part of her was missing. The night of her 18th birthday secrets start to unfold. How will she manage love, power and war? | CC ART 2LI

1 Like

Hey, I was just reading your story but in chapter 1 it gets to a part were she says ¨good luck ¨and kinda gets stuck there, It doestn´t let me read any further and I don´t know why. Let me kno when you fix it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Heyy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I´ll read your story as soon as I can, please send me a ss when you´re done reading mine, I´ll do the same with yours :innocent:

1 Like

Sure I’ll do the same when I’m done :blush:

You have to move around the screen to get to the game that’s why it says move around the scene to find the moves :rofl: just more around until you find the boxes don’t tap