A Read for a Read!

Hun, the screen its literally frozen, i´ve done every possible thing for it to move arround but it just doesn’t :sweat_smile:

If you left the story at that point and now came back its normal, exit the app and enter again and it will work :wink:

1 Like

It has stayed like that no matter what I do😅 I’ve exited the app and everything but it doesn’t seem to work

oh Hun, I don’t know what to tell you, I just went back to check it and even recorded it and uploaded it to instagram and it’s working fine.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm, I’ll try later on and see if it works then

1 Like

You can also check the resolution if you want on my insta @s_unique_episode :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure!!

1 Like

I’m done reading! X

1 Like

Great, thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey here you go, I really liked it and the directing is great :blush::wink:

1 Like

Title: I’m No Stranger
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Description: Adrienne, a mixed girl, struggles to find her purpose and identity in the world. To complicate things even more, a bad boy wants her, and someone is out to destroy her.
Instagram: brianam.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5969088832405504
Cover:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Okay, I´ll read your story as soon as I can, please send me a ss when you´re done reading, I´ll do the same with yours :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Perfect! Im reading yours right now!

Heyy just finished your story🥰loved it!!

1 Like

All donee :sparkling_heart::raised_hands:t2:

Alrighty!!!

Finished!!

1 Like

Great, thank you!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I’ll send the ss as soon as I’m done with yours

Heyy🥰just finished the first 4 chapters!! I’m gonna keep reading it!! I love it!! Just a small detail😅I noticed that there are not many animations regarding characters movements specially on the guys so you could work on that, aside from that I loved everything!! I hope to read more soon!!

1 Like