šŸ’ A Reading Partner šŸ’

Iā€™m not sure where to put this thread in haha but anyways here I go, this is my first time doing something like this on Episode and I hope it goes well :gift:

I see this time and time again where people get exasperated and want to quit writing their stories. Despite having this thread open: The Support Thread for Continuing to Write and many promote your story as well as share feedback threads out there, the feeling always comes crawling back at some point. Besides, in read 4 reads, you donā€™t usually gain genuine readers. So I decided to make this thread and play matchmaker (youā€™ll help me).

Format to Follow:

Story Name:
Author Name:
Genre:
Story Description:
Cover (optional):
Story Link:
Current chapters:
(Estimated) total chapters:

*story must be published

If youā€™re serious about joining this, donā€™t go ghost! Be committed but donā€™t rush, take your time but most importantly have fun.

Write down your information in the format provided. After a certain time span, I will let everyone know the thread is temporaily closed so we can move onto the next step.

I will tag each person who has joined-yes, you will have homework-you will get about a day to decide who you want to partner up with (pick three choices). Decision can be based on what they wrote (you can even check their story out a bit).

Anyways, once you have been partnered up, you can PM each other, provide each other feedback, read each otherā€™s stories to the end and keep each other going. Having even one person there with you is EVERYTHING. After everyone is assigned, what you and your reading partner decide to do is no longer in my hands :love_letter:

:sparkling_heart: So, go support each other! AND STAY MOTIVATED <3 :heart:

10 Likes

Hope this all makes sense, if you have any questions, donā€™t hesitate to ask :heart:

@Sydney_H is this in the right category or does it need to be moved? :thinking:

1 Like

Hello, Iā€™m interested! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have three stories published.

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Story name: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author name: Lia Lopez.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

Link:

Current chapters: 16 chapters - Ongoing.
(Estimated) total chapters: 20 or 25.

:green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart:

Story name: Benio

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
What would happen if you ship a joyful, energetic, loud girl with a quiet, gentle guy who is willing to play along with her? Join Benio Castilloā€™s life to find out! (CC)

Link:

Current chapters: 9 chapters - Complete.

:purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

Story name: Rewinded Life

Genres:
Fantasy, comedy, romance and slice of life.

Description:
Megan is a girl whose soul has split in two due to all sheā€™s lived through. Will she use her stellar key to change her life? Or will she continue to live in the midst of odd stuff?

Link:

Current chapters:
12 episodes - Complete.

1 Like

I think itā€™s fine here. Still technically promoting and doing read for reads, if I understand correctly, so it should be fine. :smiley:

1 Like

Title : Hannah Milerā€™s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah milerā€™s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

Current chapters: 4

(Estimate)chapters: canā€™t say surely ryt nw

Forgetting this part of the format :blue_heart: Please read all details of 1st post, thanks :heart:

@remone

1 Like

Greetings! Thanks for this thread, it sounds like a very intriguing idea.

Story Name: Eternal Oblivion
Author Name: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Story Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Current Chapters: Eight currently, more on the way.
Estimated Total Chapters: I honestly have no idea. But judging from how far into the story Iā€™ve gone in just eight chapters, itā€™s probably going to be quite a few. (Somewhere in the 30 - 50 range Iā€™m thinking.)
Cover:

Guys I would appreciate so much if people give a number (ex. 20-25). Even if the number is off, itā€™ll least give me an idea. The person may like short stories or stories with long chapters and they can make a choice based on the estimated numbers as well as other factors when selecting a reading partner (please donā€™t say I donā€™t know, give a number range or say short/long) thanks :gift_heart:

2 Likes

The estimated total chapters of The Lame Life of an Episodian is 20 or 25. :hugs: I already changed my post.

Thanks for letting me know :nerd_face: :gift_heart:

1 Like

I updated my estimate as well. Hope that helps.

Thank you :gift_heart: We didnā€™t have many people haha but thatā€™s OK, regardless Iā€™m going to get started :blob_sun:

@LiaLopez
@remone
@SilverLady

Thank you for joining, please choose which story youā€™re interested in (Iā€™ll give you all around 24 hrs to make that decision) :blob_sun: If youā€™d rather be in a group of 3, feel free to let me know that as well :blob_sun:

I donā€™t mind being in a group of three. :thinking:

Letā€™s see what the others say, Iā€™d rather it be 1 so itā€™s more special but we have only 3 people who wrote on this thread sooooo it might have to be a group of 3 :joy:

1 Like

Iā€™d be all right with a group of three.

One question, if someone chooses to read ā€œRewinded Lifeā€, does that person have to read all the chapters or just the number of episodes their own story has? Like 8/8? 4/4?

All right, Iā€™ll see what @remone says and if sheā€™s cool with a group of 3, then you guys are good to go as a reading partner trio unless someone else joins in which case, itā€™ll be split, two people each :yay:

itā€™s not 8/8, itā€™s the full story. if someone has 30 chapters, youā€™d read all 30 but if you have 20, theyā€™d read only 20. Itā€™s about supporting and encouraging someone to the end, not a number for a number :heart: Hope this makes sense :lollipop:

1 Like

:hugs: Okay.

1 Like