💝 A Reading Partner 💝

I don’t mind too in a group of three

@LiaLopez
@SilverLady
@remone

Before I officially pair you up, please check out a bit of each other’s stories. That way, you’ll know if it’s to your taste/liking and whether or not you want to continue with that specific story. Let me know how it goes :revolving_hearts: Remember, this should be fun for you, not miserable and like agony. Thanks for reading :wilted_flower: :waffle:

@JemU776
@LiaLopez
@remone

I’ll read through the first couple episodes of each story tonight. Both summaries look very interesting to me, so I doubt it’ll be an issue. @LiaLopez I’ll read from your “The Lame Life of an Episodian” story since that’s the one of yours that’s unfinished. Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know, I hope you have lots of fun on your reading journey :green_heart: :white_heart:

I’m down for this!

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 3 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / some Romance
Estimated Chapters: 20
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Rise of Uthutia

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along

Title: Hidden Lies: Rose (was originally Trouble and Lies)

Author: Ams007

Genre: Drama/Mystery

Story Description: Rose, is a troubled girl, who has been told lie after lie; Luckily Aiden and Eric are there to help her! Will she finally know the secrets now?

Chapters: 9 (ongoing)

(Estimated) total chapters: around 30 to 40

Style: INK

Insta: ams007.episode_author

Link:

Cover :

I remember @remone and I did R4R last month, so I’m gonna check your story @SilverLady :hugs:

2 Likes

@JemU776 We are five now. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah we already did R fr R

I just finished the second chapter of @SilverLady story. It’s well directed, although sometimes the characters slides instead of walk. On the other hand, you tend to put extra exclamation points.

I think it’s a good story, but not my cup of tea. :slightly_frowning_face:

You don’t need to provide screenshots here to prove you read it, just check the stories out and let me know what you think and tell me who you’d like for your reading partner to be. Since we have two more people, you can check out a bit of their stories to see if it’s to your liking if you want :gift_heart:

@Ams007 how many estimated total chapters? :gift_heart:

Tagging all (since we had more people join, we’ll stick with partners):
@LiaLopez
@remone
@SilverLady
@Reenababee
@Ams007

Homework: Check out a bit of each other’s stories and pick your top 1-2 people you’d like to partner up with and support each other :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I read through the first couple of chapters for each story, and I’d have to say that my top two would be @Reenababee - Rise of Uthutia and @Ams007 - Hidden Lies: Rose. Though I did enjoy them all. :grin:

1 Like

I’m for sure interested in reading with @SilverLady

2 Likes

I edited it :sweat_smile:

I’ve read a couple from each and enjoyed each one, I’m fine with group of 2 or 3…

@Reenababee and @SilverLady you are reading partners (both of you expressed interest in working with each other). Please PM each other and begin your supportive journey :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Ams007 , @remone and @LiaLopez you are reading partners (a group of 3). Please PM each other to begin your supportive journey :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Matchmaking reading partners is temporarily on hold :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Just a reminder, if any issues arise, please talk to your reading partner(s) about it :blob_hearts:

1 Like

@Ams007 and @remone you will instead be in a group of 2 :blob_hearts:

@LiaLopez We will try to find you a different reading partner. Perhaps there is a read 4 read you enjoyed and the author’s story caught your interest (they also liked yours) but you guys never got the chance to continue because life got busy? Feel free to tag them on this thread and ask them if they are interested in being your reading partner?

3 Likes