A really dumb question. Please don't laugh lmao

Hey…

Um…
I have a really dumb question. Please don’t laugh lmao. There is this animation where the character is horrified in ink. I only ever wrote in limelight but I wanted to try INK and all…
I tried all the animations, none of them worked.

God.

I’m so dumb lmao.

But could someone help me??

It might not be written under the same name so you might want to check the animations library

Thank you. I didn’t say however that it was a horrified animation. I just said it looked like one.
I already searched the animations library. Twice. I’m missing something and I don’t know what.

The animation is called shocked !

give me one sec

I am so stupid lmao. I KNEW I should have tried writing in INK a YEAR ago.

It’s okay! It happens, it’s a hidden animation but you CAN use it in your script. :green_heart:

1 Like

Oh! No wonder it’s not coming up in the library

1 Like

This is what it looks like once the animation is done!

Oh. That’s not the one I was looking for. More like… the embarrassed kind of shocked.

God…
So sorry right now.

Are either one of these it?

No…

Like I have this character who has an obsession with pigeons, and whenever she says something pigeon-related, she gets this look like, why am I friends with you?

If that made any sense at all

It’s the end of the animation called sush

1 Like

Did you try talk_repulsed?

THANK YOU!!!

and sorry for wasting your time…

1 Like

You’re welcome! No problem at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Was that the correct animation?

It was the animation I was looking for but there seems to be a problem with the animation

First, you need to make a duplicate character then place them off screen.

Ex. CHAR2 will be the duplicated character.

@CHAR1 changes into CHAR1_PANTS1 (Outfit)
@CHAR2 changes into CHAR1_PANTS1

@CHAR1 spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 1 AND CHAR2 spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 2 AND CHAR2 is shush

@pause for 1.0

&CHAR2 spot 1.280 160 0 in zone 1 AND CHAR1 spot 1.280 170 0 in zone 2

2 Likes

no…
I get that part.

The animation itself isn’t working

It’s not loading

Could you send me a picture of what it’s doing? Either the script, or a screenshot of the scene

@JULIETTE faces right AND LENA faces right AND JULIETTE is sush AND LENA is sush