(A repost!) What story should I create!

Hihihi! I recreated this bc the last one was a flop. And I mean that there was a tie and it wasn’t breaking!

If you read my story Regrets and Threats, it’s halfway done! But when it’s halfway, I want to make a new story throughout! I have planned out two stories but I want to know which one to start first. The first story is comedy and it’s about a failing actor who is trying for other jobs inspired by Jane The Virgin!. The second is fantasy or action I don’t know which one it will be, it’s about a French woman who is a villain and faking to be a superhero.

Please please please, don’t steal my ideas, it will literally break my heart that someone will do that!

• Failing Actor
  • Villain In Disguise

0 voters

1 Like

I really like villain in disguise, sorta reminds me of Madame Rouge from Teen Titans XD

2 Likes

Thx for voting! I’ll start the villain in disguise when Regrets And Threats!

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.