A Review For A Read! [CLOSED]

Just submitted it.

You will not get a review unless you complete the form correctly. Make sure to read the rules! :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20180406-012714_1Check out my new story True Connections (INK)
Full of drama and romance, send me your feedback.

You will not get a review unless you complete the form correctly. Make sure to read the rules!

Please edit your post after you have finished the form as it makes my thread look messy and unorganised with all the pictures. I’m kind of a control freak lol. :slight_smile:

Thanks for filling out the form but you got the password wrong. Make sure to read the rules!

Title: First Love
Author: Chanell
Genre: Romance
Description: Love, Lies, and Betrayl! Help Chay through it by helping her make choices! How she meets and loses her first love
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6104294055346176

@shuba22 @ChayChay Please read my story Rivals [Limelight] then I will review your story. Send me a screenshot of the end of my story so I know you’ve read it.

Thanks,
Winter xx

@ChayChay Sent you a PM with your review.

@Kls12s Will get onto your story sometime today, if not tomorrow.

1 Like

@Kls12s Sent your story review! :wink:

Open for more stories today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi WinterMoon05,
Here is my info.

Title: Agents of SPECTRUM
Author: Andrew (Drew) Jones
Style: Ink
Genre: Adventure
Chapters: 3 Publish so far
Description: When a young lady is recruited by a government agency, her life is changed forever.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5075535578005504
Instagram: andrewjones.episodes

@Drew216 I will get onto your story as soon as possible. :slight_smile:
You don’t need to leave your story details since you filled out the form. The reason I created a form is to keep it more organised and tidy.

Reviews completed: 5
Reviews pending: 2

Hey I would love to have your opinion on my story! I filled out your form! I wish I’ll hear from you!
Thanks in advance!

@fate_episode I will get onto your story as soon as possible. :slight_smile:
You don’t need to leave your story details since you filled out the form. The reason I created a form is to keep it more organised and tidy.

Oh, I’m sorry, I thought I should comment it here as well! Do you want me to delete the post?

1 Like

Don’t worry about it, you can just take out the story details. :slight_smile:

Hello. I sent you a review request. You said to also reply here. I looked you up on IG and requested to follow you too. I’m mmayaepisode on IG and feel free to follow me. If you want me to read your story, I will be more than happy to, but let me know which one. Thank you.

I saw you have two stories. I sent in the form but I will look to read the first story soon. May I DM you the screenshot?

I will read Rivals tomorrow and send you the screenshot that I read one chapter on IG DM if that is ok. Sorry for all the posts.

1 Like

Yes, you can DM the screenshot on Instagram or PM it to me here. See post below of what story to read.