A Series Of Unfortunate Events Thread! (The book, the movie and the show)

Hey everyone who has clicked on this! Welcome to the Series Of Unfortunate Evenrs chat! Here we can chat about the Netflix show, the book or the movie. I know this series ended over a year ago but I have just finished it now.

1 Like

I haven’t checked the show out, but I do remember in elementary school, the librarian read us one of the books. I don’t remember what happened in the book, but I recall the kids being really unlucky.

1 Like

I read all the books when I was younger!! I absolutely loved Lemony Snicket’s style of writing. It was so intriguing, yet comical. The whole series was really great. I never got to watched the Netflix show, is it any good?

2 Likes

I don’t remember a lot about the series but I read it in elementary school and I loved it! I wouldn’t mind picking it up again

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty good. Each book is two episodes and I think the movie only covers the first book.

I want to read the books now!

1 Like

You should! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love it. It’s one of my favorite movie/series ever. I even had the game for the playstation when I was a kid. I was obsessed with it. I think netflix did a great job with the series, I was sad when it was over :pleading_face:.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.