A Series Of Unfortunate Events

Hey guys! I created a server based on A Series Of Unfortunate Events and it’s a discord server for all you loving fans of the show! This isn’t a roleplay but its a server to bond with people! :slight_smile:

hope to see you there !

1 Like

Creating Off-Topic or Spam Threads: As our community has grown, we want to make sure we’re sticking to the initial mission of our forums, which is to discuss Episode, story writing, and other relevant topics. With that in mind, here are the thread types we do not allow:

• Threads that advertise outside stories or apps.
  • Threads that have no topic of discussion (“Hey” “Chat here!” “i’m bored lol”)
  • Dating, personals or matchmaking threads.
  • Threads that include giving out personal information, including non-Episode social media accounts.
  • Threads announcing you’re leaving the forums.
  • Rant/”Unpopular Opinion” threads.
  • Threads that are created with the sole intention of “calling out” other community members or Episode staff.

Hey hun not 100% but I think you can’t promote anything that dose not have to do with Episode. Just wanted to let you know so you don’t get in trouble. Please if Im wrong someone let me know and if I am I am sorry. Just trying to look out for you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.