A small question about Episode features requests!

In my cast of 78 people, 2 white characters have full lips :joy:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

That’s almost 3% of my characters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t really give my white characters Monolids. Nor full lips a lot but I still try to make them all equally different. There’s so many types of white people we can make and people just make the same over and over again.

1 Like

I’ll say this: we’re all for equality, right?

So why is it that so many POC don’t get the equal opportunities to represent how they look on episode?

1 Like

Because we have ignorant people in this world that silence and don’t listen to us for it. This thread kinda proves it. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

And if anyone has come across conversations about lip colours on POC, you’ve probably seen my compilation of all the colours that don’t work. I’m on my phone right now so I can’t access it, but…

2 Likes

Yes, there is no single feature that can’t be used on any race. However, there are features that appear more often in some races than others. If you excluded monolids, for example, you’d be excluding about 70% of East Asian eyes.

1 Like

1 Like

That’s 50 lips colors…—50!!!

1 Like

Tbh I was amazed I could make it so symmetrical when I did it. Makes it seem deliberate :joy:

2 Likes

Amazing. :sparkles:

2 Likes

We already have many threads regarding diversity that you all know about. Closing as there is no need for another thread discussing the same topic.

3 Likes