A sneak peek of my story ;)

Here’s the link to my story! Will only be available for a day :)!
Read it and let me know how I did :)!

1 Like

Hey! I love the idea and the plot line, it was overall great. I think maybe make a few minor changes, for example in the beginning when she gets out of bed it kind of looks like she was walking on top of the bed. But other than that it’s super intriguing and I’d definitely keep on reading! I especially like stories like yours that kind of just jump right into the story from the second it begins.

Also, for future chapters I’d recommend maybe making them a little longer? But that’s completely up to you. Unless this was just a part of the first chapter?

1 Like

Omg tysm!!! And yes this was a part of the first episode! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it! And yes I’m working on the bed glitch! Thank you for the nice feedback! I’m working on making the chapters at least 5-10 minutes long!

1 Like

No problem, you’re doing great!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Lemme know if I need to improve any coding, errors or general mistakes ty :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.