A special giveaway for my comeback 💗 (OPEN ENTRY)

Hiya It’s me blair :heartpulse: Some of you might know me but some of you might not :sparkles: If you guys wanna know me go check out my last topic :arrow_right:️ So now i’m telling you guys about my special giveaway :anger: I’m sorry for being a ghost in the past month ! But I wanna make this giveaway as a comeback and the new me. I have some troubles in IG and I can’t log in again ! Anyway everyone can enter this giveaway but under one condition ! I’m gonna tell y’all later.

You’re getting a free profile picture like mine.It’s not an easy character edit. I’m drawing it on my own.
So feel free to enter :two_hearts:
To enter this giveaway

1. Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing it’s about the pose and theme)
  2. Describe your character details
  3. I’m not accepting the DMs (if you’re entering just comment under this topic)
  4. I wanna ask your opinions abt “If I should make an IG account again”
  5. If i happened to make one FOLLOW ME :sparkles:

The rules are simple but put the numbers once you commented. I’m only choosing 3 ppl by using random numbed org :sparkles:

~B :heart:

I'm doing your character edits for free (INK & LIMELIGHT) (CLOSED)

For number 1, you need our character details right? :slight_smile:

Yes and the pose :sparkles: It’s okay if you guys want to leave it up to me :two_hearts:

Hi! Welcome back!! Here’s my entry-

1. Theme: Winter :blush:
    Pose: Whatever looks best :woman_shrugging:t3:

2. Skin Tone: Tan
    Face: Soft Heart
    Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Chestnut)
    Eyebrows: Defined Natural
    Eyes: Upturned Bold (Brown)
    Mouth: Full Round (Bordeaux)
    Nose: Soft Natural

4)I made one so I could keep my readers updated, so if you want to keep them updated and become more known on Episode, I’d suggest making an Instagram account for Episode. Although, the Episode community on Instagram can be toxic and causes many people to take long breaks or leave for good, but you can also find really nice people on there. :slight_smile:

1. Of course! :wink:

Accepted :sparkles: Thanks for your opinions :heartpulse:
NO.1

Hey, welcome back :smiley:
1. Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing it’s about the pose and theme) - She should be smiling really bright and I just want to see her upper part to be seen of her body :slight_smile: And maybe a sommer kind of theme :smiley:
2.Describe your character details - See picture
4. I wanna ask your opinions abt “If I should make an IG account again” - I think that would be a great idea! So you can keep everyone up to date who may not use the forums :smile:
5. If i happened to make one FOLLOW ME :sparkles: - If you tell me your name, sure :stuck_out_tongue:

Great. You’re welcome! :blush:

When will this end?

Hi! I think it’s so nice that you’re doing a giveaway! Here are my details:
Theme: Something outdoorsy and green
Pose: a wink
Skin tone: Light
Nose: Elven
Hair: Classic bob, platinum blonde
Eyes: Upturned feline, blue
Eyebrows: Mature round
Lips: Full round, plum
Face shape: Oval
Thank you!!
Also, I think you should definitely make another instagram account! You can keep your readers updated, and even learn some new story suggestions through there!

I’m gonna make an announcement at the end of july :sparkles:

Thanks for entering but you’ll have to follow all the 5 rules :sparkles:

1. I think something happy and bright, like sunflowers, snow, or candy.
  2. Skin ~ Tan , Face Shape ~ Round, Eyebrows ~ Seductive Arch, Eyes ~ Almond Luxe (Blue), Nose ~ Elven , Lips ~ Blossom Lips (Ruby Red), Hair ~ Diva Curls
  3. I think you should, its a great way to showcase your talent!
  4. Of course :heartpulse:

Sorry, I just did!

Welcome back!

Honestly, it’s about time I used something other than a screenshot for a PP, so goodluck to me for this giveaway

1. Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing it’s about the pose and theme)
At the moment it’s a pic of Hannah from the PLL episodes, and I’d like to keep it looking like her as a reference, but with more of a resting bitch face look.
2. Describe your character details
Can I say Hannah from pretty little liars on episode? Or did you need something more detailed?

4. I wanna ask your opinions abt “If I should make an IG account again”
Well, it’s up to you at the end of the day. I’ve never had one so I can’t be too helpful here, but I imagine you’d get bombarded with requests so I guess you should take that into consideration.
5. If i happened to make one FOLLOW ME :sparkles:
Welp, I can’t because I don’t have one, sorry :smirk:

Thanks for the entry :sparkles: NO.2

No.3 :heartbeat:

Thanks for entering :sparkles: No.4

It’s okay :sparkles: I liked your opinion ! Thanks for entering NO.5 :two_hearts:

Thank you too :blush:

Welcome back :confetti_ball: Your pp was like so damn gud!!! I want it eversince you changed your profile.
Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing it’s about the pose and theme)
:black_small_square:️I want her to be like she’s all dressed up to go to a masquerade ball but no mask on
Describe your character details
:black_small_square:️ Skin- Honey / Hair- up to you / Nose- Elven / Eyes- Upturned bold (blue) / Face- up to you / Mouth-Classic
I wanna ask your opinions abt “If I should make an IG account again”
:black_small_square:️ Having an instagram account is a great thing but there’re many good people out there as well as criticizers. This is an honest opinion i think you should only make an account for your story not letting people know who you are. This is just an opinion :slightly_smiling_face:
If i happened to make one FOLLOW ME :sparkles:
:black_small_square:️I’m so following you