A special giveaway for my comeback šŸ’— (OPEN ENTRY)

NO.6 Thanks for the entry :sparkles:

1 Like

Hey girl!

Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing itā€™s about the pose and theme.)

1. Theme: Like a fun, sunny, festival, something like Coachella. Sheā€™s having a good time, and sheā€™s happy.

Describe your character details

1. Skin: Tan, Hair: Beach Wave (Fawn), Eyebrows: Seductive Arch, Eyes: Upturned Bold (Taupe), Nose: Elven, Mouth: Classic (Terracotta)

I wanna ask your opinions abt ā€œIf I should make an IG account againā€

1. I totally think you should make an Instagram account again. I feel that itā€™s amazing for advertising your story, getting reviews, and youā€™ll be able to find stories written by small authors to read. (which is hard to find on the app.)

If I happen to make one FOLLOW ME :sparkles:
I so would, but when I make one. (which will be soon)

• Iā€™m so happy your back, I missed you here! :revolving_hearts:
1 Like

Theme: Umm, A night full of stars
Pose: Rear

Ink

Nose: Aquiline
Eyes: Upturned bold, white.
Face shape: soft heart.
Skin tone: Tan
Mouth: Classic, crimson
Eyebrows: Defined natural.
Hair: Beach Wave, black.

I would love if she could stand rear!

Yes, I think you should make one, but its your choice

Yes, of course :blush:

1 Like

I missed you too :heartpulse: Thanks for entering NO.7 :sparkles: And best of luck :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks for entering :sparkles: NO.8 :heartpulse:

1 Like

Iā€™m giving the PP away if you want sth rear thatā€™s fine but itā€™s only up to waist so Iā€™m not sure if the character will look like standing :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for entering :sparkles: NO.9 :heartpulse:

1- character details
Skin-light
Hair-fishtail braid - fawn
Eyes- upturned bold -green
Face - oval
Eyebrows - defined natural
Lips - classic - ruby red
Nose - upturned
Theme - sweets/ candy theme sort of thing :joy:
Pose- eating a lollipop
I would 100% follow your insta account and think u should make a new one ! :heart_eyes::heart:
Thankyou :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: Hereā€™s a pic of my character so u can double check the features xx SHES NOT IN THE POSE I WANT THO X

1 Like

Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing itā€™s about the pose and theme)
Describe your character

1. I want to have me blowing a bubble with bubble gum with a happy pink and purple vibe, something that will make a ā€œPOPā€ Ha see what I did there?

2.So this is in INK
Hair-Beach Wave Fawn
Eyes-Upterned Bold Blue
Nose-Soft Natural
Skin Tone-Light
Face-Diamond
Lips-Blossom Blush (Thatā€™s my natural you can if you want to change it to pink)
Eyebrows-Seductive Arch

1. I made mine to share my horrible edits and to update my soon to be readers so if you want to then do it! The community is amazing. If I was you I would for sure do it.

5.Of course!

1 Like

Theme: Nature, i want her to put her hands at the back of her head, winking in nature.
Details: Long feathered (Purple)
Defined Natural
Upturned Bold white
Elven
Soft natural blush
Light
Oval
Should you make an IG: It depends on you! If you feel like making one, then make one! But on my opinion, you totally should!
Would I follow you: Me? Not follow the amazing epy.blair?

1 Like
  1. Well, I happen to love bright colors and pink! Pink is my favorite color (along with some flowers) because it makes me feel bright and feel GREAT about life! My pose, if anything would be me stuffing a cupcake. (I love cupcakes)

2. Do you do limelight? I understand you might not. But my hairstyle is closest to the limelight Short Wavy Ombre (Black), my eyebrows would be Round Thin High (Black), and eyes are Deepset Almond (Black), and Round Soft. my lips would be Full Heart Pouty and Red Deep Matte.

3. You should make an IG account because I keep up with episode instagrams and I pretty much like most of the things that appear on my search :slight_smile: Especially good art!

4. I love Episode and I keep up with Episode updates, so obviously Iā€™ll follow you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Blair! Itā€™s great to see you back. Iā€™ve always loved your artworks. Iā€™m entering, wish me luck!

1. Tell me how you want your profile picture to be (not clothing itā€™s about the pose and theme)
Simple, I would like the character to be smiling at the camera ear to ear, with bedroom background.
2. Describe your character details
She has a medium length dyed hair (rose gold/purple/turquoise?), elven nose, dark brown round bold eyes, natural eyebrows, cherry red full round lips. Sheā€™s wearing a clear round glasses with any outfits that you think look great on her.
I wanna ask your opinions abt ā€œIf I should make an IG account againā€
In my opinion, you should! I think itā€™s a good thing to share to the internet your amazing artworks. I was really inspired to make better arts when seeing your artworks so I guess other artists might feel the same way as I do when seeing them. Also, I think itā€™s great idea to advertise your arts and keep your readers/ followers who arenā€™t in the forums updated. However, there are still a few things that need to be taken into consideration, ex getting negative comments or hatred out of jealousy.
If i happened to make one FOLLOW ME
Iā€™ve been meaning to follow you on Instagram since the first time I saw your artworks but sadly I donā€™t have an Instagram account yet :((

I wish I got accepted! This is a very nice giveaway :sparkling_heart: Thanks

1 Like

Thank You For Entering NO.10 :heartbeat:

1 Like

Thanks for the entry and Iā€™m loving how you want your character to be :sparkles: Iā€™ll have fun making it but goodluck :heartbeat: NO.11

1 Like

Thank You For Entering :sparkles: NO.12 :heartbeat: Iā€™m not sure what you meant by nature ! Do you want her to look like sheā€™s wearing jungle themed costume?? Or is it a jungle theme ?

I do limelight but this is an outline art like the one that I did in my PP but Iā€™m not sure if limelight would turn out great since Iā€™ve never done it before :sparkles: Thanks for entering NO.13 :heartbeat:

Hello :heartpulse: Itā€™s great to see you back :sparkles: Thanks For Entering Gurl :sparkles: Can you explain me further about ā€œsmiling at the camera ear to earā€? Youā€™re accepted ā€¦all of your statements are perfect :sparkles: BEST OF LUCK :innocent: NO.14 :sparkles:

Oh, itā€™s nothing too complicated. I just want her to be looking at the camera while smiling. Maybe you could add other poses such as showing peace sign etc? I wouldnā€™t mind since I couldnā€™t think of anything more detailed right now. Thanks again gurl! :sparkles: :sparkling_heart: :grin:

1 Like

Jungle theme sorry :x

1 Like

@epy.blair

When do we know if we win or not

?

2 Likes

Iā€™m annoucing the winners with their arts at the end of july :sparkles:

2 Likes