A story idea! Please comment and share your opinions!

Hey and welcome! :hugs: :cherry_blossom:
I love your story idea. However as @willowkayyy already said, you should definitely do some research.

Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

That’s the first thing that came to my mind… :sweat_smile: It surely is cliché, but I brainstormed this while coming back from work… (Because we love sudden bursts of inspiration :joy:)

I don’t really get this part though :thinking: :sweat_smile: Does it mean her parents are keeping her somewhere?

No. Her parents left her in orphanage when she was a baby. Why? I was thinking about them being 17 or so, and just simply wanting to have their own life. (They always loved her, no matter what.)

So, the main thing in the story is around her family, because she thought they were dead all her life.

And, when she comes to friendly neighborhood, the suburb of NYC, Scarsdale (actually exists), because of the questioning, she’ll realise it’s them somehow… (Still working on that part… Not sure how exactly?)

Here are some unique name suggestions for the partner:

• Salih
  • Kael
  • Elias
  • Lash
  • Vance
  • Raimond

I recommend https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/ for names of any kind :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll need that! :grinning: :heart:

Also, here are some title suggestions from my << Story Title Shop >> :

• Out Of Time
  • In Between
  • Under Pressure
  • Out Of Bounds
  • Dedication To The Cause

You’re literally a lifesaver! I just need an artist for a cover now. (Onto the search now! :rofl: :rofl:) Thanks again!!! I think that “Dedication to the cause” and “Under pressure” sound great!

1 Like