A suggestion for gift will be appreciated ๐Ÿ’ž

Hey guys! Isabella here.
We all are stuck at our houses due to this corona crisis and have lack of chance to spend time with your loved ones (other than familyโ€ฆ I hope you get it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
Of course there are people who are having their best times at their home sweet home with their partners and loved ones!
But what about people like us who do not get to spend time with partners! :pleading_face::pensive:

In my case, I have a boyfriend but we are unable to contact due to personal and technical issues and in the month of September is his birthday :wink:
So I need a gift with which I am able to touch his heart and make him feel specialโ€ฆ But the problem is we cannot meet, cannot call or have a face timeโ€ฆ The one thing we could do is message!
So can you guys please please please suggest gifts thatโ€™ll be heart-touching and like really good to give digitally via message!

๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™œ๐™ช๐™ฎ๐™จ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชโ€™๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ก๐™ฅ ๐™ข๐™š!
๐™‡๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ya๐Ÿ’ž

3 Likes

maybe you could send it to him like post and thatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Sorry I didnโ€™t getโ€ฆ :thinking:

Through post or send something to him?
If through post it would take a while for the gift to arrive at his door.

2 Likes

Itโ€™ll work, but itโ€™ll take a while 4 it to come to him.

1 Like

I canโ€ฆ But he isnโ€™t at his actual homeโ€ฆ I could basically say I donโ€™t know his exact address because heโ€™s at his village! Thank you for suggesting tho๐Ÿฅฐ

1 Like

No worries.
Always happy to help

1 Like

i mean maybe u could organize a zoom call with your friends and just like talk and thatโ€ฆits pretty tricky situation๐Ÿ˜”

1 Like

Iโ€™ve actually tried this before but it did not succeedโ€ฆ But still Iโ€™d try it again! Thanks love :heart:

1 Like

You could send a gift via amazon

2 Likes

Iโ€™m so sorry but I donโ€™t have any suggestions.
But- I wish u good luck wth it!

Oh! And present :gift_heart: suggestion: a nice card, and itโ€™d of course hav to be somethingโ€ฆ him

1 Like

As I said earlier, I couldnโ€™t have his exact address because heโ€™s at his village and itโ€™s quite difficult because in this lockdown Iโ€™ve ordered many things but literally all were empty boxes :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

I like that idea!

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:
:-1::-1::-1:

1 Like

Even I thought soโ€ฆ Cz I do write poems! So I thought what about a poem about how I feel or something! Thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I think you can make ready his gift and send a photo (without much revealing) as a promise to celebrate when he came back right after sent your heartfelt happy birthday message. :avocado_love:

2 Likes

That is an amazing idea

1 Like

Yup, I liked thisโ€ฆ Thanks love :heart:

1 Like

Yup, thanks

1 Like

If there is any other way I can help, just ask

1 Like