A Summer To Remember - Anyone for G4G? 💎

Hi Everyone!

I have just published the first 5 chapters to my story A Summer To Remember and would love to G4G or R4R with anyone who would like too :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Genre: Romance

:heart: Description: Billie has been holding onto her love for Nate for 6 years. Little does she know - so has he. When a twist of fate brings them back together, will they get there happy ever after

Instagram: @natalie.episode.xo

Find story here: Episode Writer Portal

if anyone is interested just send me a message on here or Instagram :heavy_heart_exclamation:

x Natalie

8 Likes

Congrats on publishing :heart:

2 Likes

Tysm hun :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey! Hello! You can visit the links or search my games if the link doesnt work, i also created the covers of the games. I am both the writer and illustrator One is comedy and the other is adventure

1 Like

Congratulations on publishing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::revolving_hearts: I’ll send you a PM !

I would love to do a g4g with u. I can spend 50 gems.
Let me know if you want to.

:wave:t2::wave:t2:

Hi, read for a glow up!! (Just Kidding :sweat_smile:)

Title : Falling With No Safety Net
By :Velazquez
Instagram :velazquez.stories
Style :LL
Genre : Comedy, Romance
About : Alaia is an orphaned, independent 19 yr old who has spent her childhood moving from one orphange to another with her best friend Dayzha. However, fast forward to a time where they get to finally get into the college of their dreams and meet 6 of the best personalities that complement each other so well that they soon move in together. No sooner had they had the best time at college than the so called “Charlatan Trio” (Dacre, Paxton & Malcom) came back to town. Let’s find out what happens when this trio and extraordinary friend group collide. Strife? Chaos? Both? :scream:
Story Link : [Episode Writer Portal)

1 Like

Would you like to r4r or g4g? x

Hey girl! I’m down for G4G! Lmk how much per chapter

I’m reading Veiled Divinity. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

R4R
I only have 2 gems left (been reading a lot of stories :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Hi,

I’m up for a g4g :blush: I can spend up to 12 per chapter.

Here are my story details:

grafik

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
LI: Male (one)
Customization of the MC and her LI
Description:
What would you do if the guy you met last night turns out to be your own REAL guardian angel? Vilja has to make her choice and FAST while a powerful enemy is closing in…

Hey babe il message you on insta x

kk🥰

My Insta is @viper.episode

Anyone else want to r4r or g4g?

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Hi, sure i am happy to r4r with you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Great! Wanna do 5x5?

Sure can!

Il start yous shortly and screen shot you :blush: