A teensy bit of appreciation <3

'kayy so I’ve actually done this a ton of times on other threads but yo the fact that y’all have been so lovely and kind to me…I decided to make a personalized thread and hey- here we go…

@hanna_epi Oh my gosh- HAN! Where do I even start? All your humbleness and kind words are much more than all I could look for in a friend <3 Duhh I do dislike the fact that you won’t like harry but fineee ur forgiven :joy: Bish u absolutely mean the world to me aaand ilysm bye :sob: :sparkling_heart:

@Theebee2004 Goddamn bro- Ur such an amazing person to talk to and get to know! Then u got dis absolute talent of transforming ma worst moods to the best ones :joy: Also, the perfect chit-chat partner :rofl: :gift_heart:

@PhoenixLynn.writes You are prolly one of the most talented persons I came across in dis community! I totally love ur voice and art and talking to you is sooo much fun! Also ridiculous, at times :joy: :yellow_heart:

@LR_epsd GAL! I swear I still can’t get over wid that amazing pfp u drew me quite in the beginning! You’re a super helpful friend- Thank u so much for helping me out on the most random stuff you know :gift_heart:

@ItsTerra Teraaaaa- You’re such a freaking gem hoe! Your art is totally breathtaking and I love and adore you for being so sweet and caring all the time! Also, an amazing part of dis community x :orange_heart:

@Elaina2 Oof babe ik you’re pretty busy but just had to take another moment to acknowledge a cool and amazing friend of mine, yk? Thank u so much for hanging out wid me and for all the helpful feedback u gave off my trashy art boo :kissing_heart:

@pupplegum Oooh bae YOUR EDITS ARE ABSOLUTE FIREEE :boom: You’ve been so kind and helpful to me…How do I describe all the way I appreciate you, in words? Im glad ur a part of dis community and a wonderful friend of mine :heart:

That’s all…ily guys- byee :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Im about to cry omg…
Ur
Hella
Fuckin
Sweet
:scream::heart:

2 Likes

Not as sweet and adorable as ya :heart: :raised_hand:t5:

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

:joy:
:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Omg ilysm :sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ilym :pleading_face: :heart: And don’t get me started on emojis- I don’t mind putting up a 100 :joy:

1 Like

Ahh thank youuu SM ily :yay: :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Why you gotta be so sweet! :sob::heart:

1 Like

Awh…ilyt :heart:
@Theebee2004 Why YOU gotta be so kind and approachable!? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

:sob::heart::heart:

1 Like

I don’t deserve all this appreciation you’ve been giving me :pleading_face::heart:
Thank you so much, I love you so much :))

2 Likes

Girl you are far too kind to me :sneezing_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you certainly don’t have trashy art lol idk what you’re talking about. You’re a talented queen! So straighten out that crown and own it!! or I’ll have to go around whacking innocent bystanders with a floppy pancake. sorry, im hungry so that came to mind :eyes: anyway! How you are makes the episode community beautiful and worth joining. :sunflower: :two_hearts: That’s what we need on here is good vibes and good support :four_leaf_clover:
:heart:You, you beautiful being!

1 Like

Yesss u do bb… :purple_heart:

@Elaina2 Bestie I- ilysm :pleading_face: :heart:

1 Like

Oh. my. :sob: this. THANKS GIRL !!! I’m just willing to help as much as I can :pleading_face: and you know that since everyone here’s so nice, making a thread of appreciating everyone TAKES TIME. I appreciate your dedication girlll :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Awh of course boo! :purple_heart:

1 Like

idk how many times I have to say this…

I FUXKING LOVE U :sparkles::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.