A Temporary Goodbye

Hello, hello! My name is Alyssa, and you’ve probably seen me out and about the forums either roleplaying or just making random appearances in the Art Resources category.

Recently, I haven’t been the most active person. School has begun and lots of events have been happening in my life. I’ve been accepted into Student Council and have been doing lots for the class. I’ve also been put into Accelerated Math, which I am not doing the best in.

I’ve thought about it and I’ve decided it’s time to say goodbye to the forums. I don’t really have the time to maintain what I am doing on the forums, and right now, the forums are basically something for me to read when I have freetime. I’m not permanently leaving the forums. I’ll occasionally come back to check some threads and return every Thursday to check out the new updates.

However, I will pop onto the forums if I need to either write a roleplay response or manage an order of business for my art group, Team Episode. Before I do leave, I’m going to write a few small messages for those who I have really built a connection with on the forums.

NOTE: Unfortunately, my RPs are canceled. Maybe I’ll come back with a new idea, I’ll just have to see what inspiration I have.

~ @kitty4322

to sofia

Thank you so much for being a super kind person on the forums. You were very nice and fair to those on the AYTO roleplay. I really enjoyed roleplaying with you and the many others of the roleplay. AYTO was one of the first RPs I did and it was a really fun experience. Thank you so much again for offering your presence when I did need it.

~ @epsd.ama

to amani

Thank you so much for being there for me and for being such a nice person to me here on the forums. I’m really glad I was able to work with you on the forums and to be able to be introduced into art groups. I think being apart of that really impacted the art I make. I really wanna thank you for always being there, I’ll really miss you.

~ @amberh.episode

to amber

It was really fun to ship Jasper and Piper with you. I really think of you as one of my closest friends on the forums and you were super fun to talk to.

I really wanna thank everyone who had talked to me and spent the time to know me on the forums. It’s been a pleasure.

7 Likes

Aw, it’s a shame that you’ll be sort-of leaving the forums! Thank you for the nice comment, I’m glad that you enjoyed AYTO as well. Hopefully, it’s not too late to close season five up with some endings and if you’d like to write one, that would be great but I completely understand if you’re too busy with school too. You’re welcome, if you ever do need to talk, I’m always here. We’ll miss you!

1 Like