A virtual smile for you šŸ˜

Hi. :blob_hearts:
This thread is to put a smile on someoneā€™s face.
To share a little bit of happiness. :blob_sun:
You are welcome to post kind quotes and messages to help lift someoneā€™s spirits.

No drama, please.

I know you donā€™t need to feel good all the time and it maybe hard to walk sometimes but limping is still walking and youā€™re still reading soā€¦
cheerleader chibird
Letā€™s just create some positive energy and keep encouraging each other (and sending virtual smiles :grin: to each other) through struggles.

I know it can be hard to find help.
Support line

Depression (supportline.org.uk)

Be you
Do you
For you
Because you are important and deserve to feel happy.

10 Likes

Awww this is really nice of you and I smiled, so thank you :white_heart:

I really hope that 2021 will be better in all terms, ofc the virus wonā€™t just disappear from one second to another but positive thoughts make you think way more positively! Some things might not go as planned or how you wanted them to go but thereā€™s something out there, whether itā€™s God or someone/something else that has a plan for you! :white_heart:

Also quick reminder in case you feel small in this world or not worth itā€¦imagine how many cells and good bacteria and many other tiny things are working in your body to make you healthyā€¦they are all working for you; you are worth it :white_heart:

4 Likes

Aww this is so sweet

3 Likes

Aww thank u you are so sweet

1 Like

Bump. :blob_sun:

bump, :blob_sun: :blob_turtle: :blob_hearts: :mic_drop:
I think we all need this, especially in the dead of winter

1 Like

This is soooo cute! This deserves way more attention, people! :heart::heart::heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.