A Weird Error Has Come Up

I got a weird error, saying I forgot to close the .( ). or to capitalize something, but I don’t see the mistake~

no @ for when people are talking, that is only when they only do animation

1 Like

You have @Tia. Change it to Just:

TIA
The dialogue.

1 Like

I’d also recommend adding some idle animations after people talk so they’re not pausing at random times! Just do:

CHAR
The dialogue.
&idle animation for that character
CHAR 2
Their dialogue
&idle animation for that character.

1 Like

Ohh

1 Like

Thanks, that helps

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!! It worked

1 Like

I have NO idea what I would do without Forums.

Now I need help with text messages. I want the font to be brighter and bolder not so faded and Idk why the messages are going through the phone from the top.

Also, I want the messages to come from both sides not just a line.

There isn’t a way to make the bubbles brighter. You need to find a different phone background and line it up with the text cutoff at the top and bottoms. To have texts on the left or right side use these commands:

@CHARACTER left
@CHARACTER right

Edit: just saw that you did use these commands, but they have to go after the format text command.

1 Like

Thank you. Another thing, sorry… I am trying to make a scene where Tia’s friend comes towards her but how do I make a smooth transition? Like how do I make it slow? I put her friend in a spot and then @walk to spot ___ and she just went really fast

You need to time the walking

@CHAR walks to spot 1.28 100 100 in 3

1 Like

Omg thanks, I had no idea you had to do that. I’m new to this lol

1 Like

You can check out my website for more guides

1 Like

Thank you for sending me your website, it’s very helpful!

1 Like

To make the messages come from both sides, you need to go to characters and then scroll down where it says “Main character” in the bottom left and whoever you put as the MC, their texts will show up on the right. And the way I fix the texts when they look weird like that, I zoom in to where you can only see the white screen and nothing else! Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like