'A Wish List thread " look a like thread for art suggestion

Hi episodians, :wave:t4:

I’ve noticed since the wish list, everyone seems happier with the weekly update content. This system allow us to talk directly with the episode team via Melani3. But as you already know only existent and non gem choices are eligible for this, for other request we have to make discussion here, on our own to suggest what we want.

Unfortunately, I’ve also noticed that those request a rarely taken into account , even when they have visibility ( which is also rare)… So I was wondering if you would support my idea of an other thread gathering all of our request in one place and run by an episode official as @Melani3 does it so well with the wish list thread!!

Of course there will not be weekly update unlike this last because making arts takes time to elaborate and then test. But why not a big special update every 4 to 6 months?(for exemple )

What are your thought on it? Would you like if this thread existed? Do you support my idea ?
Thanks for your Time , I wish you all the best!:heart::slight_smile:

PS: I’m sorry for my eventual grammar mistakes but I’m not a native speaker :sweat_smile:

1 Like

like it would be cool. but I am pretty sure 90% of it would be people asking for diffrent body types. which is kinda hard to make.

1 Like

That’s true, but aren’t different body types already being designed by the art team at the moment ? (even if we don’t have any sneak pics about it )

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: