Aaliyah's Honest Reviews! 🖤

Hi, Lovelies :black_heart:
Welcome to Aaliyah’s honest reviews!

Estimated wait time: Three weeks.

Please read everything before commenting below.

I will be giving your story my honest opinions and thoughts. I don’t sugarcoat my reviews, but I won’t be a bish about it. I will provide you with the following things:

• Directing tips and feedback.
  • Grammar help. (Keep in mind I’m not an expert so, don’t hold me to this.)
  • Resources and ways to improve.
  • Personal comments.

I only review up to 3 chapters, please keep that in mind.

Attention!

I spend time reviewing your stories and I provide a full detailed review on how to improve your story. With that, a like and a thank you will go a long way. It is rude to ignore a request. I won’t have an issue with calling you out if you decide to ignore my post.

Please do not rush me!

Waiting List.
Reserved spots.
Finished Reviews
Tips, Tricks & Discussions.

Tips, tricks & discussions: How to make your story better
Credit goes to @fcukforcookies

16 Likes

I would love a review :blush:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6504781188235264

I don’t know how to hide it :woman_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

Here’s mine:

Story Name: Adventurous: Project Humanity
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 3
Summary: In a world without sadness, your father starts a little project. What happens when you take part in it? Will you find your place in a world with new possibilities, new feelings?
Style: Limelight
Instagram: dreamer.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5815192505614336

Cover

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! Take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry was typing quick :blush:
Story name.Betting on a double
Author.Kalani Santino
Genre.Drama
Episodes.6 published more to come
Style.Ink
Link. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6504781188235264

1 Like

If you still have a spot left I’d love to get a review
Title name: Captive Desire
Author name: UnicornGirl
Genre: Thriller
Style: INK
Instagram : @/episodeunicorngirl
Description: Jacey’s held captive and the loneliness is consuming her until she meets Elia. While times ticking she falls for Elia. Will the clock ring on the day of their death? (the last part was cut off in the app bit is supposed to be ”or Will They escape together?)
Chapters published: 8

Cover

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6537533543809024

1 Like

I guess you can read my shite story now :joy::joy::sweat_smile: I’m praying for you!

Story name: compulsion
Author name: Aimee.A
Genre: comedy
Episodes: 3 but the last one isn’t finished completely yet you can still read it! (Only episode 1 has music so far!)
Summary: Zyro Morte is sent on death row. He’s given the chance to extend his time after the FBI need him for a mission. Simple? One problem, he has to jeopardise his soulmates family!?
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6725446713540608
Cover: It isn’t made yet!

1 Like

Confidence, mama’s!
I’ll add you to reading list. :slightly_smiling_face:
You want your review in the thread or in our chat?

1 Like

We both know that I don’t have confidence, love! :joy::joy: It’s up to you! I’m happy either way! Thanks so much!

1 Like

Title: My Kalona
Author Ray Edwin (pen name)
Genre: Fantasy
Chapter Stats: 7 published
Expected Length: 15 chapters
Description: Naomi desperately tries to bond with her estranged father, but becomes the prisoner of a Native-American curse that threatens all. Will her choices lead to freedom or failure?
Style: LL (spotlight)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4559018983227392
NOTE: chapter Length varies depending on choices (earned scenes, gained or lost characters etc…)
The_Gleaning_posterThumb_94KB3GySKC

1 Like

I would love a review

Title: The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Author: Mayah

Style : ink

Genere: Drama

Episodes: 7 more coming soon

Link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6248660515487744

Cover : I don’t know how to hide it

1 Like

I put the link in the same post

1 Like

I’d love some feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wow, I’ve been on the forums for months and yet, I don’t know how to hide details! hahah so I apologize the cover is not hidden.

3 Likes
  • Story name: Take Care of my Angel
  • Author name: Randa
  • Genre: Drama
  • Episodes: 4
  • Style: Limelight
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6411717769232384
  • Summary: Mary is a young girl raised in an orphanage. She escapes before her fifteenth birthday and begins making her way through life.
Cover:

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

I think I’m reading your story already.
but I’ll replay and start a review :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

oww you’re the author of bad behavior :heart_eyes:
sorry didn’t see the name
Thank you for your time :heart:

1 Like

It’s okay, I never got to finish your story.

1 Like

I will start on reviews tonight. I will review up to 3 chapters. You will hear from me tomorrow. If you want me to review 5 chapter. Comment now. Spots are limited for 5 chapters. I will only do one. However spots for 3 chapters aren’t limited.

2 Likes

5 please! My character development stage is lengthy (complex characters and relationships…oof) !!!

1 Like

Compulsion by @Aims1141
Feedback.

Rating: 9/10

First thoughts on description: It matches the story. I don’t have any complaints. Nice job!
Characters: Honestly, I love all of your characters. I found myself drawn to them the moment they started speaking. Selma, Julian, Zyro, Agent Jay and Kendra. They’re really great characters. You did a really good job with their personalities. I have zero complaints. Julian and Zyro, is the duo I never knew I needed. Selma and Kendra friendship is everything.
Plot development: So far so good. It’s only been 3 episodes, I can’t really judge the plot based on that but the plot has been consistent and that is a good thing. I would love to see more of the characters background history.
Backgrounds: Good quality.
Overlays: You know what you’re doing.
Music: Sometimes. You’ve been using sound.
Directing: Your directing was flawless.
Choices: Choices seemed to matter. You added in timed choices and even locked choices. Nice touch.
Sentence structure: Could use a little work, you were missing periods at the end and you were missing a few commas.
Ways to improve: Keep up the great work.

Review.

Episode 1

• “Its because grammarly failed me, I felt this on a spiritual level!” This isn’t needed . You should take this out. Confidence is key, mama’s!

• You’re very good with overlays!

• I would suggest spotting, Zyro down a little bit during customization. The overlay is laying on top of his head. I know that is the point but it looks weird lol.

• Zyro says “Sad that I’m going to die so soon,” You left it as an incomplete sentence. That comma should be a period. Innocent mistake.

• I think your humor is pretty funny.

• Agent Jay says “Where are you going Zyro” It should be “Where are you going, Zyro?”

Because it’s a direct address. ^

• The way you use your zooms are great. I still don’t know how to do over the shoulder camera.

• Zyro says, “The Black Rebels without a doubt hate me after what I did to them.” That’s should “The Black Rebels without a doubt hates me after what I did to them.”

• Alright, I’ma be real with you. The choice is pointless lol especially since It doesn’t matter. However it was funny and I still clicked no. You should take it out. People will be pissed with you for that. Or have it disappeared after someone clicks on it.

• I don’t know why I decided to wait for the train lol.

• Okay this timed choice caught me off guard.

• Side chick number 2 :skull: says “Who is that Julian!?” Direct address. Should be “Who is that, Julian!?”

• Spot bubble is on the side chick. Make sure to always reset the speech and spot them correct to the assign character.

• When, Julian said Zyro, his lips wasn’t moving.

• Julian, lips is moving while Zyro is talking. Make sure to put the character in idle.

Example: &JULIAN is idle_armscrossed_loop AND ZYRO is talk_netural

• Sometimes you leave a sentence incomplete by leaving a comma there instead of a period. If you are going to do that. Use a dash (-)

• Kendra, looks faded. :skull:

• Zyro says, “I can’t see anything from these sunglasses.” It should be “I can’t see anything out of these sunglasses.”

• Zyro says, “What’s wrong Julian?” It should be “What’s wrong, Julian?”

• A little long for my taste but oddly enough… I enjoy it.

Episode 2

• At least you look like a snacc :joy: Bahaha - I was just about to say that.

• You’re ending sentences with commas again.

• Angela says “It’s your cue to leave Zyro” It should be “It’s your cue to leave, Zyro.”

Episode 3

• Salim speech bubble is on, Zyro.

• Remember only 5 f words per chapters.

• Episode 3 ended abruptly?!?

Favorite moments

:skull::joy:

No doubt was I reading a comedy story. The fact that you were having doubts about your story is beyond me. I’m not a fan of ink… but yet, I was intrigued throughout the whole thing. You managed to keep me laughing throughout the whole story. You had a few minor mistakes other than that your story is great. Once you publish your story. I will be here supporting you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Plot: (9/10)
Choices (10/10)
Grammar (9/10)
Directing (10/10)
Overall (10/10)
Overall, I love the story. I do encourage you add a little more history details about the characters.
Overall score:
48/50

3 Likes