Abandoned and not needed!

Okay, so a while ago I found this amazing story BUT it somehow disappeared from my favorite shelf. The story is about a girl who was really in-to stars and astrology. She had an alcoholic boyfriend. On the other side there was this boy who was really introverted and had a really small circle of friends. I remember vividly a scene where they went on a pic-nic date and all their friends were making short but really sweet appearances throughout the date. I hope this is really making sense and that someone can help me find this story. Another thing, that may have changed but… The cover art, I believe, was an art work in which both characters were cuddled up under a blanket in the middle of the night. I hope i don’t sound like a lunatic lol.
Fingers crossed that the author of the story isn’t banned from the app, that would be worth a tear.
Anyways, thank you for your attention.
Love - Mara <3

1 Like

Hi! I don’t know such story, but I know a story slightly closer to this one. The mc is into stars too

1 Like

Hello! Could you please give me the name of that story, maybe it could be the one. As i said - i’m desperate.

1 Like

I doubt it is the one you are looking for, but this one is extremely good

3 Likes

It’s not the one but I’m always down for a good read. Thanks.

2 Likes

Sorry I couldn’t help. And you’re welcome :wink:

1 Like