ABANDONED --ignore

I’m abandoning this thread and starting a new one since for FC, here’s the link for the new thread–

11 Likes

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

AGH I completely binged on your story today. ITS SO GOOD. I’m an author myself so I appreciate all the directing you’ve included. I personally hate coding scenes with so many extras and you pulled it off so effortlessly. The overlays (FLAWLESS) the story (HILARIOUS). The moments where you break the fourth wall like when you mentioned the bad editing on the chair overlays. (Chefs kiss). It’s amazing, can’t wait for more. Here are my favorite moments.

Highlights of episodes 1-3

4 Likes

Ahh thank you for these screenshots! I’m so glad you enjoyed the story and I can’t wait to show you guys more. Thank you for your support! The directing was heavy and made me want to bang my head against the keyboard on multiple occasions but it’s all worth it at the end of the day when I get these kind of messages. Thank you, again.

3 Likes

This sounds so good! I’m going to start reading it right now.

3 Likes

Eek! Tell me what you think and don’t forget to share screenshots!:see_no_evil::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: