Abi’s Art Shop - Free art scenes/covers (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Hey there! If you’re looking for free and detailed cover art or art scenes for your story, I’m the right person! All you need to do is:

-Send a CLEAR picture of your characters with their poses on a solid coloured background
-Tell me what background you would like
-Tell me the story name (for story covers) or tell me which text to write (example: to be continued)
-Oh and please credit me @Abimations4 on forums or @Abimations on episode :slight_smile:

You can also request a completely drawn image (see below) but it might take a little longer.

I might be able to get your art done within 1 hour if I’m not busy, but if I don’t get back to you for a while I am very sorry. I will try my best to do your art.

Here are some examples (updated every new art piece):

!

image|500x500
!

image|667x500

![image|690x455](upload://dsIdy9wn4djERgtkqQPZJKqL3he.png

9 Likes

Hey. I need an art scene for one of my stories. If possible, I’d like a drawn image (don’t care about the time). Here are the characters:

Character 1:

Character 2:

Background:

So, I can’t have the positions I want, because they don’t exist in this style, but I want Character 1 to have tears going down her face, pretty much hug_sad (again, non-existant), and I have the overlays for her arms;

Sorry, by “drawn”, I mean the first example.

No problem! I will start now, be back soon! :grinning:

1 Like

Here you go! Let me know if you want anything changed, I’ll happily change it for you :grinning:

Wait I forgot the tears

One second

Here’s the finished product :joy:
Let me know if you want to change anything

I would love to request a drawn art scene, and you can take your time of course :slightly_smiling_face:
So in this scene the main character is basically reading their assignment, but the love interest is looking at her like hes adores her. They are centered also.
Basically like this, the same position their in, also same background, but hoping it can be drawn. Please take your time, I am pretty patient :grin:

I don’t know if you need this, but here’s the position and I was wondering if you can put this blush overlay on him, maybe his teeth with a white grinny shine or something, be creative.
!

So to be clear, would you like them to be in the same position but drawn over with my art style? Or do you want it to be episodes style with shading and detail?

The same position but draw over with your art style :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok! No problem, I will start right now. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

I love it. Thank you!

Hey after you start on her may I request a art scene of this man and the woman coming in but I don’t want to to see her full body.

With this BG

Drawn Please :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

No problem! It was my pleasure :grinning::wink:

1 Like

Hey! No problemo. As soon as I’m done with the commission I’m working on, I’ll draw yours! :grinning::blush:

1 Like

ALSO! How do I credit you?

I have the sketch planned out so far. Is there anything you would like to change before I continue?

Just credit me using either @Abimations on episode or @Abimations4 on episode forums :grinning::yum:

1 Like

The glasses on the guy will be added with the details