Abi’s Art Shop - Free art scenes/covers (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

It’s looks good, I don’t think anything needs to be added.

1 Like

Ok, I will start on the shading and final details :slight_smile: should be done in the next hour or two!

1 Like

Okay thank you😁

Okay THANKS BIG TIME :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

P.S can it have this style? If you can’t do it that is OKAY

Hey, can you make a quick art scene for me? In the style of picture 4 (profile one)?

Characters:

Background:

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Sure!

2 Likes

For sure! This is the easiest one for me to do so it should be done soon! :innocent:

1 Like

THANK YOU So MUCH

Thank you so much!

Would you like me to send a photo of how I want it to look.

No problem :slight_smile:

Yes please!

1 Like

Would you like the characters to be facing each other?

Yes. I should’ve specified that. I’m sorry.

Here you go.

Summary

1 Like

Hello @Abimations4, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Moved to Art Resources since you’re offering art scenes and covers. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hey Guys! So my account wouldn’t let me PM or reply to anything for 8 hours and by the time I could it was already time for me to go to bed. But I have all of your artwork! Ps. Does anyone know why my post was flagged?

I hope it’s to your liking! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to change.

1 Like

Here you go, I hope you like it! Let me know if there’s anything you would like to change and I’ll happily do it for you :innocent:

1 Like