Abi’s Art Shop - Free art scenes/covers (CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

Sorry, I don’t do non episode drawings

You could probably find someone that does though, again sorry :frowning:

Hey so I don’t know how far you are with my cover, but I wanted to make sure of something, I asked for a small cover and one that fits into the story(with 640x1136 dimensions) but for the edit for in the story, can you leave it with no title? I wanna add my title in overlays for inside the story, if you have already created it then that’s okay!

1 Like

Hey, could you please draw me a cover (in the style like your first/second example)?
Here are the characters:

That’s the first character

Thar’s the second character

And that’s the third character

The background should be black and the first character(the girl) should be up front screen center, so you just see her upper body. The second character should stand right and more in the background and this also applies for the third character execpt that he stands left - if possible, the girl appears clear and the boys are more in the shadow (if that makes sense). And the title is ‘Caged’, the style and color is up to you.
Take your time and thanks in advance :blush:

Yeah sure! Although I hope you don’t mind if it takes a few weeks since I’ve got so much homework and assignments coming up soon and art requests on top of it :slight_smile:

Hi! For sure, no worries at all :]

Don’t worry and take your time, I’ll gladly wait.

1 Like

Hey! I’ve been looking for a bed background for a while now but haven’t had any luck. The ones I have tried to use don’t work for some reason. The screen stays black and the size is a problem. If you could help I’d appreciate it! Thanks.

Hey! I’m sorry, I don’t think I can help you, I am no expert in backgrounds unfortunately :grin::no_mouth:

1 Like

Hey all. Sorry if you have been waiting on your art. I’m just finishing them up. This thread is closed until further notice, just so I can catch up on school work and such. Thanks!

hey, I am so sorry it’s taking so long, I’ve been going through some difficult stuff, but I’m actually almost done. You’re a saint for being so patient! :grin:

hey, i’m done with your art!
Let me know if you’d like to change anything :slight_smile:

(ignore that little bit at the bottom, I forgot to crop it out :rofl:)

here’s your cover too:

OMG Thank you so much I love how you did the shading and highlights! Can you change a few small things though? Can you make Aria’s eyes a bit darker cause I don’t want her to look she’s a demon with red eyes.:joy: Also for the Welcome back one can you put it a bit higher so it’s not on top of the characters and change “Hunting for you” to “Hunting for each other”? Thank you!

1 Like

Yeah, sure! I’ll get right on that :smiley:

Here you go!

(Sorry, I was in class otherwise I would have done it sooner)

Thats okay! luckily I found someone who had one I could use. Thanks anyways :blush:

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

Thank you! Can you also make the eyes darker for the “see you next time” one? and for the writing text can you make it like the welcome back one and put “See You Next Time” at the top, then under it put “On Hunting For Each Other”? Thanks again :grin:

1 Like

Sure! :blush: