Abi's Art Shop 3.0

I’ve decided to re-open (again!)

Hey there! If you’re looking for free and detailed cover art, custom pose, or art scenes for your story, I’m the right person!

What you can request:

• Custom poses
  • Cover (large/small or both)
  • Splash (e.g. this story uses sound)
  • Art scene (1,2 or 3 zones)
  • profile picture

Here’s what you need to do if you want to request art:
Copy and paste this template and edit it to fit your request!

What are you requesting? (here you would put if it’s a cover, art scene, splash, pfp etc, and if it’s an art scene, please specify how many zones you want it to be.)
Title: (if you’re requesting a cover)
Episode profile name: (Your Episode name, if you’re requesting a cover)
Characters: (paste character details here, you can have as many characters as you want)
Outfits: (all outfits for all characters)
Pose: (this can be an episode animation or an image from google)
Description: (Here, put all refined details, like any text you want on the art, anything that doesn’t fit into the other sections.)
Background: (paste your background that you want here, or tell me what you want the background to look like)

Before you request, please take some time to read these rules.

• Don’t thread hop please, I find that disrespectful if I use my time to make art and then it ends up not being used.
  • If you want something changed after I’ve finished please tell me! I want to make sure you get exactly what you want :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
  • If you use any of the art pieces in your story, please credit me @abi__episode on instagram or @Abimations4 on forums :slight_smile:
  • Please don’t get mad at me if I take longer than the wait time specified below. If I think I might take longer, I’ll try to PM you first to let you know :}
  • Of course, be respectful about requesting/using my art.
  • Don’t request nudity (I think that goes without saying though lol)
  • DON’T CLAIM MY ART AS YOUR OWN!

Approximate wait time: 2 weeks (sometimes more, sometimes less, depends on how busy I am.)

Art

Custom Poses

People who asked me to tag them when I re-opened

@kylee.3012
@syddstories
@Makayla.Reed
@ItsLily
@epi.lilly
@Theebee2004
@xxOlivia_Meganxx
@Emilia2

Waiting List

@Roy
@Youngbl00d
@medusa.jett
@Jade135
@EdwardNorton
@Rose.X
@pqstiche
@ItsLily
@daisyrodriguez
@ElsaSullivan
@Oblivion
@marcosimp
@tyramoore

24 Likes

I didn’t see anything about not being able to do limelight but I don’t see limelight examples so I’m just asking, do you take limelight request as well?

2 Likes

Yes, I do :blush:

2 Likes

What am I requesting: Splash
Character and Outfit:

Card made by @PropertyofNae
Hair: Updo Pony Wavy Long

Pose:

(From you’re examples)

Description: I’d like the art to be towards the bottom and near the top I’d like it to say:
Follow my Instagram for updates and sneak peaks:
@makayla.reed.episode

Background: the same one that’s in the example

2 Likes

What are you requesting? art scene (1 zone)
Characters:

Outfits:
Pose:
Background: any gym background.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :partying_face:

1 Like
Summary

What are you requesting? (here you would put if it’s a cover, art scene, splash, pfp etc, and if it’s an art scene, please specify how many zones you want it to be.)
A Large cover please
Title: (if you’re requesting a cover)
Fireflies
Episode profile name: (Your Episode name, if you’re requesting a cover)
Youngbl00d
Characters: (paste character details here, you can have as many characters as you want)
Just one character

Character Deets

Outfits : (all outfits for all characters)
EERO CLOTHES
Pose: (this can be an episode animation or an image from google)
POSE FIREFLIES

Like this but with him looking at the camera with a smirk on his face with tears falling down (but the tears are subtle)
Description: (Here, put all refined details, like any text you want on the art, anything that doesn’t fit into the other sections.)

For the cover title, may it be a handwritten font, cutesy and mystical-like if that makes sense. There’s a golden filter on top. His eyes would also be glowing a gold color (similar to his eye color) sorry for being so nit-picky ahhh
Background: (paste your background that you want here, or tell me what you want the background to look like)
Any golden, mystic BG works :))

thank you for accepting this request if you do :))

1 Like

1 Like

thank you :DD!

1 Like

No problem :))

1 Like

I’m just going to be straight-forward. I would love just a sexy art scene of my male MC please. :see_no_evil: Also, your art is insanely amazing!

Request details.

What are you requesting? One zone art scene.
Characters: I will provide his detail card!
Outfits : Just the black tight pants, and a leather jacket. :see_no_evil: I want like this one, if that’s okay.

Pose: Yeah, just him winking and smiling like that is fine. :slight_smile:
Description: I love the abs you did. He has a vertical scar on his chest from a surgery, if that’s relevant. He also has freckles and gauges (gauges aren’t 100% mandatory though. He is also a ghost, if that helps LOL
Background:
300px-Vintage_Guitars_1_-_Rumble_Seat_Music,_Carmel,_CA,2014-04-04(by_Christian_Mesiano)

His character details!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

np :blush:

A splash.

Summary

Summary

Summary

I want the background to be a bit blurry, so that it’s not the main focus. And can it also be a waist-up drawing? Thanks! No text is needed.

Summary

1 Like

Can I also be tag when you reopen plz??

1 Like

Haha, the shop is open currently

1 Like